Sign in to follow this  
Diego

Amazing Stories Anthology

So, here's the thing, I'm going to order Batman TAS from moviemusic.com and I was thinking about ordering something else (since I have to pay international shipping). Anyway I would like one of the Amazing Stories CDs, only I'm not sure which one, I'm leaning towards Vol.1 since it has Williams, Elfman and Horner all which I normally like, but Vol.3 also looks interesting. Any helpful comments??

Vol.1 (Ghost Train and Mummy Daddy)

Vol.3 (The Mission)

But I got so used to the 1998 re-recording of The Mission that listening to the original Williams recording sounded a bit strange at first... is some moments, the re-recording sounded better, and I don't mean in sound quality...

Get all three volumes if you can. Vol II has just as much good music as the first two. Some people here might tell you to ignore it because there is no Williams but it has Jerry Goldsmith's quirky little score (Boo!) and a lovely score by Georges Delerue from the episode Dorothy & Ben.

Get all three volumes if you can. Vol II has just as much good music as the first two. Some people here might tell you to ignore it because there is no Williams but it has Jerry Goldsmith's quirky little score (Boo!) and a lovely score by Georges Delerue from the episode Dorothy & Ben.

I'd love to, but with the economy the way it is and the terrible exchange rate (the peso has devaluated 40% against the dollar since October) I'll ony get one right now.