Upcoming Films

Quintus

The point is we need to do a poll for these upcoming bible movies: Ridley Scott's Exodus vs. Aronofsky's Noah. Which one will suck the least?

Alex

Maybe they will both be good.

If it had a good director it might be good but it doesn't.

This. Aronofsky's a hack.

The point is we need to do a poll for these upcoming bible movies: Ridley Scott's Exodus vs. Aronofsky's Noah. Which one will suck the least?

Alex

The two (rumoured) projects that I really wanted to see filmed were Spielberg's biblical epic and Mel Gibson's film about Judah Maccabee. Both seemed to fit those directors' sensibilities.

The Fountain and Black Swan are special. Never saw Pi, or Requiem For A Dream in its entirety. The Wrestler is pretty decent.

Pi and Requiem are better than the first two you mentioned. We have a difference of opinion on The Fountain, so I'm not exactly sure you'll agree. Never saw Black Swan.

Average but nice. Probably be fitted with a good bra for the role.

In the new game, Lara has a decreased breast size too. It's no longer considered an important attribute.

Hey, new poster for Panzer 88:

panzer-88-3_zps49799849.jpg

I would have said 'Directed by Peter Briggs' but they probably think the word "Hellboy" has more impact and sounds not as ancient as Star Wars, Alien and Blade Runner.

Alex

She looks exactly the same in that poster art and those game renders to me.

Lauren Cohan certainly looks fit for the job. I might have to resume watching The Walking Dead....

I don't think Steef cares about the actual in-game render as opposed to her character design.

He wanted to see what the game character looks like. That poster version is nothing like it, it make her look like a fuckin' Cherokee Indian with a big nose for some strange reason.

Btw, found this random image before while I was on my google travels:

rMxI0QK.png

It caught my eye 'cause of dat bust to waist ratio, dat hour glass, dat crotch...

The Lauren Conan rumor is from April 2013.

Woah, good catch! I didn't even notice that when I posted it. It showed up in my Facebook feed somewhere so I assumed it was a new story!

I'd rather Hayley Atwell do it, but Cohan is an alright actress and is used to action.