What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

Quintus has to have his numbers off

Surely you mean you never finished Season 4, and that Seasons 1-3 were good, right?

Seasons 1-3 aired on Fox in the 00s; Season 4 was the years-later netflix revival.

20 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

You know Joey, don't you? Bones, NCIS, CSI Miami, The Mentalist, reruns of Friends. He did stop with watching The Cosby Show out of moral principle.

This is what happens when your parents drop you repeatedly on your head. Never seen Bones waterhead, Never watched NCIS, was never a fan of CSI Miami, Loved the Mentalist, love Friend, great 10 years of shows, never a big Cosby Show, but I don't care if he is guilty or not, the show was pretty good.

I watch Star Trek the Next Generation. You care to talk bad about this show alex and add to your list of  stupid comments.

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Quintus has to have his numbers off

Surely you mean you never finished Season 4, and that Seasons 1-3 were good, right?

Seasons 1-3 aired on Fox in the 00s; Season 4 was the years-later netflix revival.

This. Sorry, my mistake. 

That makes a bit more sense, the original 3 season run was solid, for the most part, all the way through.  Season 4 had way too many repeated scenes and not enough of that group magic.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

It's a bit vague.

Reminds me of that Monty Python anniversary documentary thingy where they kept announcing throughout that at the end of the programme, they would have all surviving Pythons in the studio together for the first time in (I don't remember how many years). And indeed, when they came to the end, they cut to the studio and they were all sitting there. They said "good evening" (or something like that) and the programme was over.

10 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

It's a bit vague.

Reminds me of that Monty Python anniversary documentary thingy where they kept announcing throughout that at the end of the programme, they would have all surviving Pythons in the studio together for the first time in (I don't remember how many years). And indeed, when they came to the end, they cut to the studio and they were all sitting there. They said "good evening" (or something like that) and the programme was over.

Everyone's running this story of a Friends reunion, but that's not even what the special is going to be. It's a tribute to a television director with a looooong career spanning many different (and famous) shows. If every cast member of Friends does appear, it won't be to do any sort of Friends reunion special. Are all these sites even reading the article before they copy/paste it onto their own pages?

I'm TV seriesless so I checked out the pilot to Rectify (SundanceTV) but I must've dosed off a dozen or so times. There's absolutely nothing intriguing about it.  I want a TV series that keeps me awake, goddamnit.

It's a good show, but I haven't been compelled it watch it again.  Though I would, actually.  But not every year!

Carnivale is a great one too.  And only 2 seasons!

We finished up Season 4 of X-Files and have started Season 5.

Might take a break to watch Making a Murderer

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

We finished up Season 4 of X-Files and have started Season 5.

Might take a break to watch Making a Murderer

Honestly, at that point, you might as well finish the slightly shorter season 5 and watch the first X-Files movie before you take a break from it, just to make a nice capper.  That way you can start season 6 fresh.

That would be my preference as well - we'll see what happens

Of course, we'll have the miniseries to watch soon too

18 minutes ago, Taikomochi said:

Making a Murderer is great.  Engrossing, but painful to endure.

A local radio station I follow keeps promoting this. Glad it's worth it. 

Marcy already watched it all and loved it.  Said its like a tv version of Serial.

She wants to watch it again with me, she liked it so much

That miniseries wasn't on my radar at all and I had never heard of the guy, then suddenly over the last week that's all anyone is talking about.  Now that I'm thinking about it I might polish that off before The Sopranos.

I'm still looking for a new TV-series so this time I checked out the pilot of Narcos. It was good even though it was too long. Maybe it's the subject material (it's about Pablo Escobar's drug empire) but somehow I'm not that compelled to continue with this show. 

28NARCOS1-master675_zpskav88hn2.jpg

Alex

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Crossfire

This series is always there for me in ways no other can be. I've been going through a situation in my own life similar to Odo's in this one. Great episode!

1 hour ago, E.T. and Elliot said:

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Crossfire

This series is always there for me in ways no other can be. I've been going through a situation in my own life similar to Odo's in this one. Great episode!

Deeply painful at times how Kira breaks Odo's heart without ever realizing it. The scene between Odo and Quark is outstanding.

7 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Indeed!

Odo is my favourite character. Because he's so incredible fragile and vulnerable under that icy exterior.

Love the shot of the emotionally ruined Odo with the lock of hair out of place.

LIAR.

Don't even try to fool us. We've all seen your other avatars.

2nd favorite character yes but your favorite character is female.

On 1/14/2016 at 11:46 AM, Taikomochi said:

Making a Murderer is great.  Engrossing, but painful to endure.

the guy is so guilty.

1 minute ago, Stefancos said:

No, I've always been mad for Kira, but Odo...he's like...he's me man!

right