What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

Hannibal S2 Episode 5: Just wanted to say that Hannibal probably has the most experimental soundtrack of all TV shows. The music is different with every episode too. Sometimes it's all percussion, other times the woodwinds take the center stage. Pretty ballsy for a network TV show. They certainly don't take the safe route.

Alex

Halfway into Jessica Jones (he he he)

Damn this is pretty dark. It makes even Daredevil look like a comedy.

Excellent cast and a superb premise. And David Tennant looks like he could be an ace villain. (love that he uses his Doctor Who accent for Killgrave)

They've actually released six CDs of his work now, 2 CDs per season.

Interesting!

Halfway into Jessica Jones (he he he)

Damn this is pretty dark. It makes even Daredevil look like a comedy.

Excellent cast and a superb premise. And David Tennant looks like he could be an ace villain. (love that he uses his Doctor Who accent for Killgrave)

David Tennant is actually the best thing about Jessica Jones. You'll get much more of him as the season progresses.

We recently finished Season 3 and have started Season 4. The other night we watched "Home". Pretty good but I was expecting it to me more crazy based on vague memories of it being banned by Fox after first airing, etc.

Bryan Fuller, the showrunner, has commented about how he never expected the show to get renewed for a second, third, or fourth season, so he ended each season as if it was a series finale. As a result, each season finale feels like a series finale, in a good way.

I keep forgetting it's Fuller. I should watch it.

If you like Bryan Fuller's other shows than yes, you DEFINITELY should!

I almost still can't believe he had a show get past 2 seasons :P

If you like Bryan Fuller's other shows than yes, you DEFINITELY should!

I almost still can't believe he had a show get past 2 seasons :P

I actually only know Pushing Daisies by him*, but I count that among the best things I've seen on TV.

*) and some of his Trek stuff.

If you liked Pushing Daisies then you MUST watch Wonderfalls as well! He also did Dead Like Me, but I haven't seen that one yet. His Mockingbird Lane pilot was interesting too.

Also, all these shows take place in the same universe.

~

Fargo was beautiful. That reflective finale was a perfect sendoff.

The Man in the High Castle is not very good. I watched the whole thing. It is exceedingly boring.

I watched the pilot. I was really looking forward to it, but wasn't too impressed. I'll stick through it and see how it goes.