How did Tintin do at the boxoffice in Europe since it opened

JoeinAR

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Finland must have the most expensive movie tickets in Europe. 3D movies cost 14€ on weekends and a bit less during weekdays, normal ticket is about 8 to 12 € depending on the venue. I went to see Tintin in 3D and in a cheaper early show and it cost me 8,60€, it was the biggest screen in town though.

We only dub cartoons here in Portugal. And even in those cases, the original version is always available as well. You actually have the option to see Tintin in 3 languages (Portuguese, English and French)

Wow Finland must have the most expensive movie tickets in Europe. 3D movies cost 14€ on weekends and a bit less during weekdays, normal ticket is about 8 to 12 € depending on the venue. I went to see Tintin in 3D and in a cheaper early show and it cost me 8,60€, it was the biggest screen in town though.

12€ in Germany, and Finland gets better wages!

I paid 10,50 (on a weekday)... and that's only because I already brought my own realD glasses.

Only OV cinema in Hamburg doesn't have much competition...

You are German? :blink:

For some strange reason I always thought you are Italian...

Prostitues aren't normally hot, at least for me. Personally I prefer a woman who is actually interested in me.

But as Stefan said, in Madrid you see them everywhere at any time. That's why I said what I said.

You are German? :blink:

For some strange reason I always thought you are Italian...

<--- Funny, as I've always had "Germany" written in my Info ;)

Yeah, I guess I never noticed that... and ChrisAfonso sounds somewhat Italian! :lol: