Missouri Breaks 2CD Complete Score (SOLD OUT in 72 hours!)

Jay

I think it's going to sell out very fast. I would recommend buying now.

I don't have money in my pre-paid card. :(

and i'm waiting tomorrow morning (that's in 17-18 hours) to go to the bank and put some in..

by the way, the 3 bonus tracks from the previous cd (tracks 14-16), are the ones that are included here in the 1st cd, right?

or are they other tracks? (re-recordings of film versions)

You can email Bruce and he will hold one for you until you can pay. Same with Peter K from Movie Music, actually.

The clips feature more of the creepy off-kilter music for Marlon Brando's bounty hunter. Sparse, weird yet effective. Especially the harpsichord. Quite demented.

This is a nice companion piece to The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing. :)

You can email Bruce and he will hold one for you until you can pay. Same with Peter K from Movie Music, actually.

oh, i could do that? that would be great, but unfortunately as i said previously i'll buy it from SAE along with a BLuray.

Anyway, I believe and hope that it won't sell out in 20 hours! Even Spacecamp I think didn't take that short.

SpaceCamp had 3,000 copies, not 1,200.

And yes, Bruce @ Kritzerland and Peter @ Movie Music will definitely hold you a copy. SAE doesn't do that. But of course if they don't charge you until it ships, then you're all set anyway.

That likely just means that SAE has sold 17 of the 300 they ordered from Kritzerland. Or 117 out of the 400 they ordered, or whatever.

There will be no way to tell how close this one is to selling out unless Bruce tells us.

Don't you have a credit card?

That likely just means that SAE has sold 17 of the 300 they ordered from Kritzerland. Or 117 out of the 400 they ordered, or whatever.

There will be no way to tell how close this one is to selling out unless Bruce tells us.

Don't you have a credit card?

No, I don't. I've got only a pre-paid card for internet purchases..

Does anyone remember if you have to pay at once at SAE even for pre-orders?

But the thing I remember is that everytime I order something when I check out it takes me to paypal to pay, so...

I haven't understood something:

This will ship in August or now? I'm confused..

Yes. All the other labels don't start taking orders until the product is ready to ship, but for some reason Kritzerland starts taking your money about 5 weeks before the product is ready. I don't know why.

I'll tell you why - because we only do Paypal and that's how Paypal works. However, what you're neglecting to mention is that no title in our history has ever taken five weeks to ship - we do five weeks as the official ship date as a precaution in case of problems, which we've never really had, save for the first release of Carrie, where I decided at the last minute to do a complete remix from the sixteen-track tapes. And even doing that we still shipped three weeks early. If you read even what we write in the blurb you've quoted we always ship Kritzerland orders early and mostly be a few weeks. Because this is a holiday week it won't be quite as quickly as we've been averaging (our last five or six releases have all shipped within a week of their announcement), but we're hoping by the end of next week.

I don't have money in my pre-paid card. :(

and i'm waiting tomorrow morning (that's in 17-18 hours) to go to the bank and put some in..

by the way, the 3 bonus tracks from the previous cd (tracks 14-16), are the ones that are included here in the 1st cd, right?

or are they other tracks? (re-recordings of film versions)

The three bonus tracks on the Ryko are obviously included on our complete score presentation, but Ryko's versions were very odd-sounding and ours - aren't. :)

Ordered directly from Kritzerland. A couple of copies, actually, and indeed, shipping covered the two items, making it more accessible as I expected, and as haineshisway sugested earlier in this thread.

Looking forward to listen to the whole score. I always loved the original album, and recall enjoying greatly the score in the film.

Yes, in the US shipping at Kritzerland.com was $3.75 for either 1, 2, or 3 CDs. The price only went up to $10 when my cart contained 4 or more CDs. Very cool!

Bruce, I was referring to the fact that Intrada, LLL, and FSM don't take orders until the CDs are already pressed and sitting in their warehouse ready to ship (with occasional exceptions, of course - where they will always note when it will actually begin shipping) while Kritzerland will take orders while the CDs are still being pressed, with no specifics known about when they will actually ship. That's all.

We move very quickly on certain titles and we're not set up like Intrada and LLL, who seem to have hundreds of projects just sitting around, many of which are finished and ready to go - we're never that far ahead, unfortunately, although I wouldn't mind it. Three of our recent releases, however, were shipped the day after we announced. And the official ship date is always in the announcement and on the order page, along with the info that it's very likely it will ship several weeks early.

I ordered it from SAE I paid with paypal as usual. Why do you say they only accept payment when the c.d.'s are ready to ship?

I'm not talking about other retailers, I'm talking about other labels. The new Intrada, LLL, or FSM CDs never went up for order until they were all pressed and ready to go. Kritzerland works differently.

Ordered directly from Kritzerland!

oh, i could do that? that would be great, but unfortunately as i said previously i'll buy it from SAE along with a BLuray.

Anyway, I believe and hope that it won't sell out in 20 hours! Even Spacecamp I think didn't take that short.

SpaceCamp had 3,000 copies, not 1,200.

And yes, Bruce @ Kritzerland and Peter @ Movie Music will definitely hold you a copy. SAE doesn't do that. But of course if they don't charge you until it ships, then you're all set anyway.

Space Camp with it's 3,000 copies from Intrada sold out in less than 24 hours, I remember very well, because I wanted to buy it the night it went out for sale, and sadly couldn't make it

Can't say for certain, but I'd be surprised if it isn't gone at some point tomorrow - selling very briskly and if one dealer ups his order as he says he might, then it will definitely be gone by tomorrow.

Can't say for certain, but I'd be surprised if it isn't gone at some point tomorrow - selling very briskly and if one dealer ups his order as he says he might, then it will definitely be gone by tomorrow.

Hey everyone - in addition to this warning from Bruce he posted here, 12 hours ago he posted this to Kritzerland's Facebook:

Missouri Breaks is selling very quickly - buy now if you're intending to get it.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=546882792024968&id=238534306193153

If you are on the fence about this one - BUY IT NOW PEOPLE!!!!!

That's the whole point - he doesn't know!! He takes pre-orders before he's actually received the CDs from the manufacturing plant. So there are many factors that could determine when it's ready to ship - how long the manufacturing plant takes to manufacture the CDs (which is determined by how many other projects they have, and other factors), how long the printing press takes to print the booklets (could also be determined by how many other projects they have, or other factors), how long it takes to combine the booklets and CDs, ship everything around and finally to Kritzerland's warehouse, etc.

It could ship tomorrow, it could ship next week, it could ship in 5 weeks. We don't know, and neither does he. I'm sure he'll post here and on FSM when they actually begin shipping, but until then it's a mystery.

That's why the other labels don't put titles up for pre-order until they have the CDs on hand ready to ship them. So there's no mysteries.

Bruce says on FSM:

We're getting very close to selling out.

Buy buy buy!

When you buy via Paypal, whether from us or SAE, the money is taken from your account immediately. I don't want to promise, but we're hoping this will ship late next week, which would be over a month ahead of schedule - but it's dependent on a bunch of factors - but that's the plan - the pressing plant has the master - they're never the problem, the problem is always the print - they've had the prints since last Thursday and the hope is they'll run it early next week (it probably would have run this week but they're off Thursday and Friday for the holiday) - but if it gets run early next week it only takes the pressing plant a day to then turn it around and we get it the next morning. So, fingers crossed.

We'll definitely be sold out by either this evening or tomorrow morning. There are about 120 copies left.

Uhm, I ordered it today at SAE. Will I be guaranteed to get a copy...? And is this like one of the fasting selling limited edition JW CD's of all time....?

Of course you're guaranteed a copy. Why wouldn't you be?

Yes, it is one of the fastest selling JW Limited CDs of all time, second only to Intrada's SpaceCamp.

Of course you're guaranteed a copy. Why wouldn't you be?

Yes, it is one of the fastest selling JW Limited CDs of all time, second only to Intrada's SpaceCamp.

Ok, thanks..!

I wonder will the news of this release even hit the main page of JWFan before it sells out. :P

Bruce posted on FSM 13 hours ago that it's

Down to the last 100 copies now.

There are still 180 at SAE!

I hope, after this success of this release, they could do another early Williams too, if there wans't any problem with the rights and stuff..

Maybe a Plainsman, a Pete 'n' Tillie, a Gidget goes to Rome, a Secret Ways etc.. :)

There are still 180 at SAE!

I hope, after this success of this release, they could do another early Williams too, if there wans't any problem with the rights and stuff..

Maybe a Plainsman, a Pete 'n' Tillie, a Gidget goes to Rome, a Secret Ways etc.. :)

Indeed -- any of those and other unreleased gems, and I'm all over it! THAT's my kind of release.

I too would love all the remaining unreleased Williams scores to get a release!

Any reason this release wasn't mentioned on the main site..?

People checking the main page for information on new releases might miss out on this...

Well Ricard has't posted anything on the main page yet.