Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

Ummmm...

No! He cannot be blamed. It's Hollywood, and society at large that is to blame!

Who are we to tell a director or a studio how many movies they are allowed to make?

I support artistic and financial freedom!

Je Suis Snyder!

Really, I think you have to see it as two different movies: a Batman intro movie (with Superman), and a Justice League movie. I guess this is where they're going. If it is, it will work better than having just one movie with everything crammed into it. If it's not... Then I'm not sure I see the point.

All of that is well and good, but they already wrote and shot it as one film! This is The Hobbit all over again!

The Part 1 release date seemed fishy, I never took that rumor seriously. I know studios are aiming for out-of-the-box release dates since it does work with the right films, but a big movie like that in late October?

Why are they fighting?

Remember the city being destroyed in MOS? Rumour goes that the Bats is holding Supes responsible for the death of thousands of innocent bystanders.

Why not? Gravity did very well late October. Gravity was released in October as well.

It did, but it came out the first weekend of October, where it played well throughout the month. But releasing a big movie the week before Halloween? Any time Halloween falls on a weekend here in the U.S., there's a very sharp dip in attendance on that day, and that decline has an overall effect on that weekend.

The rumor might've held water if the Part 1 date was, say, October 2 or 9.

"hes a character so prepared in martial arts that you can do a lot of things with him, but filmmakers usually dont go all the way with it."

Methinks they've been taking tips from his moves in the superb Arkham video game series, where the man's free-form fight choreography is absolutely spectacular - and believable.