Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

3 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

And you, nightscape94, instead of saying bullshit, you should continue your Miyazaki retrospective!

Just the other day I was thinking about how lazy I've been getting to Castle in the Sky:(

Very soon, though, I promise!

14 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Alex is so desperate to love this film, he's quoting a weatherman!

How condescending! Steef's true nature of superiority is surfacing again. 

Alex - who doesn't know Al Roker

Alex 2 - noticing much negativity towards BvS

But...but...it's Snyder! You want to love him again, right? Despite knowing better?

Batman v Superman will NOT be a masterpiece of cinema. It can't possibly be. The film is too expensive, the stakes for DC too high to allow for real genuine creativity.

But as an "event" film, it might have merrit. Like Germany playing The Netherlands.

10 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

But...but...it's Snyder! You want to love him again, right? Despite knowing better?

I can't help it if the first reactions are positive. There's really no need to draw conclusions from that. If they were negative, I would have posted them too. That's what you don't get, Steef.

Not true, unless you are lazy or a bit daft and rely on outside influence to make discoveries.  Are you lazy or a bit daft, Alex?  Is that what you're saying?

24 minutes ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

Not true ...

No, it is true, just look at Steef's limited interest in music and movies. That's what you get if you're close-minded to the world around you. 

Alex

5 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

No, it is true, just look at Steef's limited interest in music and movies. That's what you get if you're close-minded to the world around you. 

Alex

Film wise I probably have a broader taste then you. And am certainly more willing to appreciate the mainstream.

Musically, I concede your point. I consider myself a purist.