Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (Reviews and reactions mentioning the score)

crumbs

This is all set to what is said to be John Williams’ final score before retirement, which frankly stands as one of the most elating scores of his late career.

https://discussingfilm.net/2023/05/20/indiana-jones-and-the-dial-of-destiny-review-harrison-fords-swan-song/

Plus fresh reactions after the LA premiere. Lots of praise for the score, but reaction to the film itself remains mixed.

Spoiler-free review which highlights PWD, Mikkelsen and John Williams' score as highlights.

"Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is old school fun. It’s silly and cooky in the best way. The score is phenomenal. I was drooling for the production design. Phoebe Waller-Bridge, you absolute icon. I damn sure wish my dad was still around to see this." - Josie Melendez (Film Posers, Rotten Tomatoes-Certified Critic)

"Die hard Indiana Jones fans will love #DialofDestiny The action, adventure & John Willians score will remind you of the Indy of the 80s and 90s. Sadly, so will the script." - Karama Horne (Rotten Tomatoes-Certified Critic)

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 5:20 AM, crumbs said:

Funny I don't recall any Indy films from the 90's. 

How did I miss that?