Odd John Williams Picture

Damien F

Hello everyone,

My name is Damien. I've been visiting the board for a few years, and I've finally decided to post a message.

I came across this rather odd picture of Williams on the imdb. Does anyone know what he is looking at, or does anyone have any funny captions.

Thanks, bye.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic seems to be protected or something, if you have it on your hard drive it won't open, even in Photoshop, and you cannot link to it.

Perhaps John Williams agent's did not want people to abuse...

THIS:

suprised.jpg

I've seen it before, it's the famous "John Williams imitating a Kirk Douglas a week after his stroke." picture.

I've seen it before, it's the famous "John Williams imitating a Kirk Douglas a week after his stroke." picture.

No, someone had just informed Williams that he was not nominated for an Oscar at this years ceremonies.

I think that pic is from Spielberg's Hollywood Star awarding . . . Steven and John were throwing cheezballs into each others' mouths.

Ray Barnsbury

Did someone notice the two girls on the right and left of JW?

Does JW has his arm around the "right" girl?

Looks like she is biting him... :)

Here is what actually was said.

"Girlfriend, you look FABULOUS

John, stepping out of the closet for a moment.

Or the senile version:

"You mean I DIDN'T score The Color Purple?"

:P

This is one of the best laughs I've had all week.

Anthony

Really i cant think about what really happened. I do not know what would make a 70 year old to make a face like that...

He found his baton.

Neil

Maybe he was over reacting becuse he saw some cameras and wnated to be funny. of course with only one fotogram, instead of funny he looks wicked...

Maybe he let (unintentionately) out a intestinal ventosity (or whatever it is said - they do not teach these things here...). It had to be a great one by the look of his face.

Really, we are making fun of a poor (:sigh: yeah, and im Leia's brother) old man....

Well, it's not like he was walking around gawking that whole day. The pic is like a split second captured on film, so it's not that unusual for a funny looking instant of a normal expression to be caught like that.

Ray Barnsbury

He found his baton.

Neil

Yes, finally he found back the 'Maestro 2000' he used for conducting his "Golden Years" scores. From now on we're in for a treat! I look forward to the future.

I had good laughs from this picture LOL.

Obviously Williams is seeing a horde of rabid Williams fans racing towards him or some reminded to him he had the POA score write which he had totally forgotten :D