Which SW Character Would You BE In Another Life?

A24

Which Star Wars character would you be if you should die and come back in another life? Of the many, many characters in Star Wars which one resembles your personality the most and why? Don't go choosing right away and say Darth Vader because he's so cool, or something. Try to be as honest as you can. This is not about who you want to be, it's about who you really are.

I know I'm not Luke Skywalker. I know I'm not Han Solo. I'm certainly not Chewbacca. Hmmmmm ... Let me think on this for a while.

----------------

Alex Cremers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/personality/

I was Yoda before, but I took it again and now I'm Artoo. Go figure.

Hmm, that test p®icked me as Yoda too. Tells you something about the test when more than one Yoda in a small portion of the enqueteers is the result.

Bunch of baloney it is...mmm.

The test said I am Luke Skywalker.

Thanks Breathy, now everyone did the test while they could've been doing some thinking instead.

----------------

Alex Cremers

The test said I'm Lando too. Weird - I think I'm more like one of Padme's handmaidens, willing to do whatever is needed but not wanting the actual queenship myself. But I am like Lando in that I think big and outlandishly sometimes. Hmm.... Ideally, I'd like to be Yoda - stable, wise, and completely devoted to my chosen "higher ideal."

A couple years ago, I would of course have said Mara Jade because: (may be a spoiler, or you may not care) she marries Luke! :devil:

If you want to go outside the movies, how about HK-47 (KOTOR)?

"99% probability the small organic is asking for your help. 1% probability the little meatbag is looking for trouble and wants to be blasted. Although that may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

I will be Men'Ma Mazar, Jedi under service of the New Republic :devil:

The scary thing is that you sound like you really believe that. :)

The fact is, there is no New Republic, after the Ewok Celebration everyone just went home.

I am Flagor, Son of Balug Balug Balaan!

I will be Men'Ma Mazar, Jedi under service of the New Republic :devil:

The scary thing is that you sound like you really believe that. :)

The fact is, there is no New Republic, after the Ewok Celebration everyone just went home.

I am Flagor, Son of Balug Balug Balaan!

Well that's my RPG Star Wars name...

I hope you guys know how to create one?

If you want to go outside the movies, how about HK-47 (KOTOR)?

"99% probability the small organic is asking for your help. 1% probability the little meatbag is looking for trouble and wants to be blasted. Although that may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

Don't you just LOVE that character?

I think it's the best allround character since the original Star Wars trilogy. A droid with a restrained psychotic attitude....that was such fun and that has uplifted the entire game to a higher quality. Stroke of genius.

Woo!  The test says I'm short, green and voiced by Frank Oz.

yoda2.jpg

That's great, if you want Frank Oz constantly taking your temperature. :devil:

Neil

I think it's the best allround character since the original Star Wars trilogy. A droid with a restrained psychotic attitude....that was such fun and that has uplifted the entire game to a higher quality. Stroke of genius.

I certianly got more than a few laughs out of him. :devil:

Woo!  The test says I'm short, green and voiced by Frank Oz.

yoda2.jpg

That's great, if you want Frank Oz constantly taking your temperature. :devil:

Neil

As wise man once said (or a friend of mine :) ): "What is a Muppet but a piece of felt with someone's hand up their ass."

HK-47's humor is too dry for me...I prefer the robot he was inspired by, Bender. :music:

HK-47's humor is too dry for me...I prefer the robot he was inspired by, Bender. :music:

That's impossible since HK-47 lived in a long long time ago, and even then a couple of thousand in the past, whereas Bender lives in the future a 1000 years from now.

<GEEKTEST...GEEKTEST...GEEKTEST>

:)

Actually, HK-47 in his small bit of 'airtime' already had more mass to his character than Bender has throughout all his seasons. I just love that contradictional, ambivilant and destructive and psychopathical character traits in his restrained unemotional droid voice fashion of his. As an assasination droid, he loves to kill and mame and destroy, but he must also be loyal to the owner...very nice conflict of interests right there. He hates humans, or as he calls them 'meatbags' but is always owned by one.

Almost every response of his goes along the line of: "Do you want me to terminate the meatbag, master?"

Wonderfull dialoques are possible like:

"Dont touch him"

"No touching"

"Dont hurt him"

"No hurting"

"Just don't go anywhere near him!"

"He wouldn't know what's hitting him master"

"Just don't kill him, don't do anything to him!"

"Riiight, I understand, master"

The possibilities with this character are endless.

The wisest thing Lucas can do now, is putting HK-47 somewhere in Episode 3. :)

BTW: Of course everybody loves Bender, that includes me.

Well The test tells me I'm Luke Skywalker, but the answers I gave would represent Han Solo more than Luke.

I've always prefered Solo to all of the characters and when I was younger that's the one character I wanted to be. I just need to make sure to stay away from Bespin.

I used to, but I haven't seen that email in ages!

Name:

3 First letters of your surname + 2 First letters of you name

Surname:

2 First letters of you mother's maiden name + 3 First letters of the place you were born.

You can add ' or - if neccesary or if you like.

I used to, but I haven't seen that email in ages!

Name:

Surname:

2 First letters of you mother's maiden name + 3 First letters of the place you were born.

That would make me Cosst Coalk

And that just bites. bowdown

Stick with Smeghead. It fits you better. :P

I'm sorry, do I know you?

On a text-only basis. ;)

My RPG name is Lamjo Boelp. bowdown

With my screenname it's Crijo Boelp. Again, :baaa:

Still, it's no worse than the random names generated by KOTOR. Triko Khan was what I ended up choosing.

Name:

Surname:

Rapma Amams? What the hell?