Countdown: 1(!!) Month Until Revenge of the Sith (Spoilers)

King Mark

I thought we should have a dedicated Star Wars Episode 3 thread like the PoA one last year.Please post links and pictures of stuff we can't see at The Force Net.

K.M.

Trying to find a pic of Episode 3 Emperor Palpatine he saw somewhere.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS??!!!? Don't tell me that something bad happens to Anakin!!!

I LOVE him!!!!

Jeff -- who doesn't think there's anything in the way of surprises for Ep. 3 .. except for the music

What planet will they show after the title crawl?

My guess is Curuscant and they will pan down to the left to get there. There will be three star destroyers and a few scattered fighters about.

i have read from thise that saw the opening 7 minutes that the crawl pans down on a single cruiser,than pans into the space battle.

K.M.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR E3!

MY FIANCE CAN'T WAIT FOR E3!

MY MOM CAN'T WAIT FOR E3!

MY BROTHER CAN'T WAIT FOR E3!

MY BEST FRIEND CAN'T WAIT FOR E3!

WAHOO!!

-Chris, who has read all the spoilers and is pumped....

SPOILERS AHEAD.

IN Ep. IV, your introduced to Luke Skywalker, a key figure in the remaining 3 stories.

Anakin, now Darth Vader will blow up Bale Organa's home world.

In Ep. V, its revealed that indeed Luke is the child of Anakin.

In Ep VI, Darth Vader will kill the Emperor, and also will be killed by the Emperor, but Luke will love him anyway.

My 7 year old daughter can't wait for episode 3....she has become a Star Wars junkie...(what you get when you want to show you kid what you were watching at their age)She made me make her a CD of her favorite tracks from the 5 soundtracks...for the car.Which i don't mind.

Let's hope for a great score for that last installment.

Richard

Bah, I have no dogs! But my cats and turtles can care less. :P

If it means anything, my dad doesn't care either. But he admitted in his own words, he doesn't have the mind for such things. Fact is, he sleeps through nearly every form of entertainment known to mankind... well, other than maybe motorsports and the local news/weather. :thumbup:

And as for kids... yes, I've always dreamed of when I have kids and they are old enough to watch Star Wars movies and listen to John Williams scores. Must be great! :)

They aren't intesrested in movies, but I do know for a fact that they find young men located in New Jersey very tasty.

If it matters, my frogs LOVE The Abduction of Barry.

• 2 weeks later...

In the special features on TPM DVD in the commentary with John Williams, Lucas (or Williams, can't remember which) mentions how Duel of the Fates will play a large role in this final installment. Where do you think we'll hear it?

The Obi-Wan-Anakin duel of coursBut I for one thinks that for all intent and purpose,I've heard enough of Duel of the Fates,so I hopes he comes up with a new themaric material instead.

K.M.

Quote from The Washington Times:

"Asked what his toughest film score to write was, Mr. Williams has a ready answer: "The one I'm working on now." In this case, that score happens to be the music he's composing for the third in the series of "Star Wars" prequels, set to debut next year."

http://washingtontimes.com/entertainment/2...14747-8537r.htm

Hmm... Some interesting designs there.

Here's a larger version of that pic, BTW

episode3_spoileriffic_spacebattle.jpg

Also, check out this picture of Yoda in a tarnished hologram room, and this extremely spoilerific teasing picture of <highlight to read --> Anakin fighting Dooku while Palpatine looks on.

- Marc

That Anakin picture is dreadful and I hope it is not indicative of the final fight. The "action poses" are the least involving I've ever seen.

Neil

"Asked what his toughest film score to write was, Mr. Williams has a ready answer: "The one I'm working on now." In this case, that score happens to be the music he's composing for the third in the series of "Star Wars" prequels, set to debut next year."

Eh...I hope that doesn't mean he's musically burnt out.

What video game is that from?

That Anakin picture is dreadful and I hope it is not indicative of the final fight. The "action poses" are the least involving I've ever seen.  

Neil

Funny Neil,but with that sort of comment you are instantly sucking out any fun and hype for the next Williams score.What happens is that people that would like to talk about Star Wars feel unwelcome and stop posting here and discussions end with a thud.

I would love to have the same kind of excitement over Williams last Star Wars score the same way we built up the anticipation for PoA last year,but I'm not seeing that happening,not with that kind of attitude.

K.M.

That is just wanting to see flaws, Neil. How can a still image be any indication of the real dynamics of a fight? If you pause Lawrence of Arabia when Peter O'Toole is blinking, it doesn't look so good either.