Youtube clips

KingPin

Actually I was referring to your very good friend George Lucas, whose chin and neck are one entity. But yeah, Brucie is great thanks. He's still got the moves.

Lucas' isn't self-inflicted. Hasn't he a medical condition for diabetes?

Back to youtube clips...he sure as the moves alright. Pity you weren't fast enough, old man :D

On the Tonight Show, Presidential Jeopardy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo1794hQMj4

I'm sorry (and I'm not talking politically here, they took shots at both sides), but if that's what passes for intelligent satire nowadays we need some serious help.

Wow. Remind Steef never to cross her again. :)

As far as digital shorts go, this one is pretty hard to beat.

True, that's a great one, especially if you've seen what it's parodying (love the song too).

I'm sorry (and I'm not talking politically here, they took shots at both sides), but if that's what passes for intelligent satire nowadays we need some serious help.

Well, that's Leno for you. Bring on Conan!

I dunno, I thought that was funnier than any recent political sketch on SNL.

And for Leno/Conan debate, I prefer Conan as a host, but I enjoy The Tonight Show more than Late Night.

This clip is for you, Indy4. "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Temple in the Lost Kingdom of the Last Crystal Skull of Doom"

Indeed!

This clip is for you, Indy4. "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Temple in the Lost Kingdom of the Last Crystal Skull of Doom"

I saw 2 minutes of that, and got bored.

But this is for you:

Quite likely

has been posted already, but I saw it today for the first time and nearly died laughing. ROTFLMAO Apparently, there's more to Mr Zimmer than meets the eye! -_-

Why it doesn't pay to go spacewalking

That Picard AV is sh*t! I mean, look at the state of it!

At least it's colourful and lively unlike that Quint picture. He looks tired and stuffed. The taxidermy man will definitely have a heart attack now.

Quite likely
has been posted already, but I saw it today for the first time and nearly died laughing. :) Apparently, there's more to Mr Zimmer than meets the eye! :lol:

The REALLY funny part is the comments below. No one, and I mean no one, is making fun of him, but adoring him!! :lol:

Quite likely
has been posted already, but I saw it today for the first time and nearly died laughing. :) Apparently, there's more to Mr Zimmer than meets the eye! :lol:

Whoah. I am surprised that no one shot him or anything (I would have). And yes, those comments claiming that he is as good as Beethoven, Mozart, and John Williams are hilarious.

Quite likely

I think it was Morlock that mentioned it when this was originally posted, but he certainly knows how to make a performance fun.

Quite likely
has been posted already, but I saw it today for the first time and nearly died laughing. ROTFLMAO Apparently, there's more to Mr Zimmer than meets the eye! :lol:

Whoah. I am surprised that no one shot him or anything (I would have). And yes, those comments claiming that he is as good as Beethoven, Mozart, and John Williams are hilarious.

Zimmer is so full of his own shiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt