Why Concord Records?

Josh500

The Hobbit hasn't been made yet.

Yes thats why shore has not yet scored the Middle earth completely.

Actually, it's why he has, since a live-action film version of The Hobbit does not excist at this point and should not be counted as part of the series.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where Mark got his track titles,but it looks about right. Fake track titles are for the 1st of April, beyond that I don't find it amusing on speculation threads where we are trying to get the most accurate information possible. I am also concerned nobody cares that we are likely getting a very incomplete and shoddy score release. Just the mere fact your visiting this board several times a day makes you geeky enough to care and you shouldn't act all cool as though your "above it all' .After all this a JW fan MB.

The Hobbit hasn't been made yet.

Yes thats why shore has not yet scored the Middle earth completely.

Actually, it's why he has, since a live-action film version of The Hobbit does not excist at this point and should not be counted as part of the series.

<_<

OK whatever, you win.

But you know? LOTR is not a series. Its just a book :P

Well Mark, Stefan, myself and a few other people around here have also been Jerry Goldsmith fans.

40 minute albums are nothing new to us.

Amen.

I guess most of us are customed to shoddy releases coming from Williams. He does not cater to his hard-core fans, only the casual public.

Yup.

Well Mark, Stefan, myself and a few other people around here have also been Jerry Goldsmith fans.

That is too true.

Edit: Mark why are you making such a big deal about it? Honestly it really isn't that big of a deal.

All these 40 minutes Goldsmith albums have had 2 c.d. expanded release by Intrada and Varese,or perfect quality sound bootlegs of the recording sessions exist,so don't give me that crap.

That is too true.

Edit: Mark why are you making such a big deal about it? Honestly it really isn't that big of a deal.

It is to *me*

Goldsmith fans have a determination to get their Maestro's music, that seems to be lacking in Williams' fans.

Or maybe the master tapes of 'First Knight' or 'Powder' aren't as tightly guarded as those of 'Jurassic Park'? One wonders why...

Goldsmith fans have a determination to get their Maestro's music, that seems to be lacking in Williams' fans.

You got a point there.

Did you go steal the master tapes yourselves ?It's just plain luck someone on the inside made bootlegs of all these and we never get any from Williams scores

Yes,but even on Harry Potter and the SW Prequels we got at least 65 minutes,this is a disaster

Why don't you just wait if you even want more?

This is not a question that should even be asked.

But you know? LOTR is not a series. Its just a book <_<

My love, I thoughts me was just talking about the filmses.

Its just one movie cut in three parts like the book

Your continued attempts to marginalize The Lord of the Rings are starting to border on childishness.

Your continued attempts to marginalize The Lord of the Rings are starting to border on childishness.

...but how's he marginalizing by stating Peter Jackson's vision for the movies?

One big 12 hour movie....

I think we all need to take a chill pill.

Hmmm could this be the tracklist?

1. Raiders March (4:21)

2. New Mexico, 1957 The Lost Artifact (3:56)

3. Mutt’s Theme (2:57)

4. March Of The Soviets (2:27)

5. “Hello Marion” (1:27)

6. Sh-Boom (Life Could Be A Dream)* (2:35)

7. Pursuit Through The Campus (4:27)

8. Abner’s Tale (3:35)

9. Hound Dog* (2:17)

10. The Crystal Skull (2:27)

11. Jungle Chase (6:28)

12. Spalko’s Deal (1:22)

13. Unforgettable* (3:10)

14. Betrayed (3:05)

15. Just Like Old Times (2:14)

16. Chances Are* (3:04)

17. "Come On Genius” (3:18)

18. The Visitors/All Of You*/End Credits (Raiders March) (14:07)

did you pull this out of your ass? <_<

But you know? LOTR is not a series. Its just a book <_<

My love, I thoughts me was just talking about the filmses.

Its just one movie cut in three parts like the book

What do you mean?

Any post about LotR here is annoying me

The same can be said about your posts in this thread...

I'm just very passionate about it.If you don't like it don't read my posts.

You got a point there.

Did you go steal the master tapes yourselves ?It's just plain luck someone on the inside made bootlegs of all these and we never get any from Williams scores

Session tapes of Williams scores have leaked, quite a few times... Man Who Loved Cat Dancing, Black Sunday, Hook, Far and Away, and more recently Family Plot... and I'm saying them by heart, so I might be missing some of them.

Wouldn't it be cool if some of the cues did contain Williams jazzy style in full 50's mode?

It will...

You got a point there.

Session tapes of Williams scores have leaked, quite a few times... Man Who Loved Cat Dancing, Black Sunday, Hook, Far and Away, and more recently Family Plot... and I'm saying them by heart, so I might be missing some of them.

all of them in hissy portable cassette recorder sound quality.

You got a point there.

all of them in hissy portable cassette recorder sound quality.

You're probably more the audiophile than me, but I always though of Far and Away as a pretty decent sounding boot...

And to join the group, I should add, Born on the Fourth of July.

Hmmm could this be the tracklist?

1. Raiders March (4:21)

2. New Mexico, 1957 The Lost Artifact (3:56)

3. Mutt’s Theme (2:57)

4. March Of The Soviets (2:27)

5. “Hello Marion” (1:27)

6. Sh-Boom (Life Could Be A Dream)* (2:35)

7. Pursuit Through The Campus (4:27)

8. Abner’s Tale (3:35)

9. Hound Dog* (2:17)

10. The Crystal Skull (2:27)

11. Jungle Chase (6:28)

12. Spalko’s Deal (1:22)

13. Unforgettable* (3:10)

14. Betrayed (3:05)

15. Just Like Old Times (2:14)

16. Chances Are* (3:04)

17. "Come On Genius” (3:18)

18. The Visitors/All Of You*/End Credits (Raiders March) (14:07)

Damn, Im getting more excited. I hope thats the Elvis version and not someone elses version.

This list looks fairly authentic, although for the most part this could easily be done through fan speculation based on what we already know. "Come On Genius" particularly perks my ears, since this is coming out just after the new TV spot. It could be, though. We'll see.

oh wait. our Overlord has edited the topic title

You're probably more the audiophile than me, but I always though of Far and Away as a pretty decent sounding boot...

but it's full of de-hissing artifacts,i thought you didn't like that.

Well there you go, Ricard has spoken. And really I prefer not knowing the track titles this far in advance--I'd ideally probably not even see the titles until after I see the movie.

I actually fell for it. I had already composed my complaint e-mail to Concord Records (I'll keep it though,just in case)

but it's full of de-hissing artifacts,i thought you didn't like that.

Far and Away? Really? I have to confess that the last time I heard it properly has been a while ago... I did picked that one recently, but heard it while driving, so...

Anyway, yes, I don't like those artifacts...

Actually,Far and Away is the one I've never really listened to.But there's dehissing in Hook,BotFJ and Last Crusade ,Family Plot is ok but Mono

So Miguel can no longer be trusted?

How dare you? Are you implying that I was ever to be trusted at all?

Actually,Far and Away is the one I've never really listened to.But there's dehissing in Hook,BotFJ and Last Crusade ,Family Plot is ok but Mono

Hook and Last Crusade are terrible. I think that the Born on the Forth of July later bootleg is a bit better, but again, that's one I haven't listened in a year or so.

Another bootleg from recording sessions was Heartbeeps.