Upcoming Films

Quintus

In the USA, we can walk into any grocery store and rent current-movie blu-rays for like $2 from a RedBox.  You guys don't have that?

Yea, there are barely any rental STORES here any more either, but a RedBox is a metal... box that gets installed in grocery stores, gas stations, etc for quick disc renting (DVD, Blu Ray, video game)

IG-Redbox.jpg (600×352)

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yea, there are barely any rental STORES here any more either, but a RedBox is a metal... box that gets installed in grocery stores, gas stations, etc for quick disc renting (DVD, Blu Ray, video game)

IG-Redbox.jpg (600×352)

I saw Xtra-vision try something like that but I have no idea if it caught on. Presumably it since they and HMV stores all closed a few months back. 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Hide contents

So the aliens at the end of 10CL aren't supposed to be related to the monster from Cloverfield?

I don't believe so. The only connection that I've read about online is that Goodman's character worked for the satellite company whose crashed device awoke the alien in the original film. 

4 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

If you haven't seen Tom Ford's A Single Man, KK, you really should!

I have! Loved it. It's why I'm looking forward to this! Seems right up his alley.

6 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Oscar bait!

Definitely.  He got his nomination for the restrained, natural (and wonderful) performance in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, but those kinds of performances never win and now he's going in for the kill.  Ham it up Oldman! Ham it up!

9 hours ago, mrbellamy said:

Guess which acclaimed thespian this is in director Joe Wright's upcoming film about Winston Churchill?

Answer: 

Reveal hidden contents

CwYVQ4TXAAEdarB.jpg

I can't wait to see John Hurt in yet another silly moustache :lol:

13 minutes ago, petaQ said:

Europeans don't have kids or appreciate movies made for kids?

Hey, look at your avatar. You really love all this kids stuff, huh? Are you what they call a Peter Pan?

With 47 Tolkien threads, you're worried about a few posts about Batman and the finest Eurotrash toys ever made? 

2 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Hey, look at your avatar. You really love all this kids stuff, huh? Are you what they call a Peter Pan?

Are you really a father of children, or do you just need to pay off the prostitute to avoid alimony and jail time? 

14 hours ago, petaQ said:

Are you really a father of children ...

Absolutely, and my kid stopped playing with Lego many years ago (he replaced it with X-Box, iPhone and MacBook ... sigh)