What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

American Horror Story Freakshow has its next to last episode tonight. Should be freaky.

What else? Deep Space Nine. The Reckoning. What a weird episode. It's pretty good, actually, aside from a bizarre duel between a possessed Kira and Jake Sisko with some kind of Force lightning. I actually think the Harry Potter wizard duels ripped this one off.

American Horror Story Freakshow has its next to last episode tonight. Should be freaky.

This week we checked out Arrow but it's not something I can watch. Then we checked out Agents Of SHIELD and again, it's not a show for me. Then I suggested American Horror Story, and even though it's a bit too much of everything, we'll probably continue to watch it. At least, it didn't feel so average and ordinary.

I saw the pilot of American Horry Story and liked it, but Marcy didn't so I haven't returned to it. Same reason I haven't see beyond season 1 of The Walking Dead

I saw the pilot of American Horry Story and liked it, but Marcy didn't so I haven't returned to it. Same reason I haven't see beyond season 1 of The Walking Dead

What was her problem? The horror?

Is there any show you only watch by yourself?

The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Parks and Recreation, Community, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Craig Ferguson

Joey just loves horror, Steef, the quality doesn't matter. Heck, he even loves Alien and nobody hates Ridley Scott more than Joey. He simply has no choice, it's horror! See what I mean?

What was her problem? The horror?

Yup, she doesn't like horror stuff, or anything Zombie related

Been watching Madam Secretary as of late.

I know it's not like The West Wing but still a semi-goof political thriller show.

I'm not a fan of posts that exist solely to talk about how much someone didn't like something. But I can't avoid this.

Last night we watched an episode of Mulaney. I can't properly articulate how bad this show is. I was genuinely dumbfounded by it. It's just so, so bad. I recommend it just so that you can share in experiencing how awful it is, as it really does have to be experienced. Wow. It wants to be Seinfeld and it just could not be further from those heights. What the hell was Lorne Michaels smoking when he let them put his name on this one? Not one single moment drew even the slightest smirk out of either of us. I actually felt pretty depressed by the end of the episode for having watched it and being aware that something so crappy exists and that people are getting paid for it. This is a show that could make Alexcremers stop believing in the magical present of television.

Jesus!

I watched Valiant the other night, the episode where a bunch of annoying cadets inherit a starship. It reminded me of Star Trek 2009, only done better because they all die in the end!

Joey just loves horror, Steef, the quality doesn't matter. Heck, he even loves Alien and nobody hates Ridley Scott more than Joey. He simply has no choice, it's horror! See what I mean?

that is so incorrect. There are different kinds of horror, and I don't hate Ridley Scott. I admire some of his works, others not.

The second season of Veep. It was very good. I'd really like to see a comedy of kind about US politics which really has the dryness of The Thick of It. Veep is like The Thick of It translated into American via CBeebies. (Not entirely unlike what happened to The Office, though I think Veep is a better adaptation than The Office: An American Workplace.)