What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

well FDTD is very stylized. I have a soft spot for the film and this take of the series has me interested enough to follow. it doesn't have the overrated original actors. No mister God Clooney or QT. It does have FEZ.

the 2nd episode of From Dusk Till Dawn is another stylised episode but the non linear story telling is gimmicky and counterproductive.

Girls 4x03 Female Author

Wow, all 6 main characters actually got significant scenes this week instead of it being the Hannah show with occasional cameos from the rest. Amazing. Shoshanna's was the funniest once again - you know it's going to come back to bite her that she flat out told her interviewee that it was a practice interview for her, but I was surprised the come-uppance didn't happen in the same episode. Jessa and Adam being buds and going to AA together came out of nowhere, but it was actually probably the week's most effective storyline. Marnie is becoming completely insufferable, and her musician partner is the most selfish delusional prick I've ever seen. They've both really selfish.

Girls 4x03 Female Author

Wow, all 6 main characters actually got significant scenes this week instead of it being the Hannah show with occasional cameos from the rest. Amazing. Shoshanna's was the funniest once again - you know it's going to come back to bite her that she flat out told her interviewee that it was a practice interview for her, but I was surprised the come-uppance didn't happen in the same episode. Jessa and Adam being buds and going to AA together came out of nowhere, but it was actually probably the week's most effective storyline. Marnie is becoming completely insufferable, and her musician partner is the most selfish delusional prick I've ever seen. They've both really selfish.

I've seen a few episodes and Dunham's Tiny Furniture, and I find both really insufferable.

From Dusk till Dawn has a 2nd season but it must have a new storyline as season 1 is self contained.

Started 12 MONKEYS...still on after episode 1, which rarely happens these days when i sample stuff on amazon Prime.

It was on last night as I was about to go to bed. My pillow was much more interesting.

Tell us about your pillow?

Its a down pillow and I was sleepy. It called to me.

The Blacklist. Seriously awful show. But it's at my sisters house and it's her choice.

Awful because it's not the best thing Dr. Daniel Jackson ever acted in? Or because it's another vile show that celebrates the evil man?

I dunno, I've never watched it.

It just seems over plotted, over acted, oversensationalized.

Spader is a good bad guy I'm guessing. Using his powers of evil to fight evil.

Spader hasn't aged well.

Saturday Night Live 40x12 Blake Shelton / Blake Shelton

Family Feud was alright, Riblet was pretty funny, and the Shawshank Redemption and Bachelor sketches were pretty good I guess.

Saturday Night Live 40x13 J.K. Simmons / D'Angelo

JK was actually really funny throughout, and was never caught staring at cue cards. Actually this was probably one of the strongest episodes in a while, despite the Whiplash monologue bit falling flat.

The episode where they play the trivia contest and switch apartments is hilarious!

My favourite episode. And it happened to be the one Friends episode that came up once while I was on a plane. "Actually, it's Miss Chanendelar Bong". I know that from personal experience.

I don't think they ever jumped the shark. They might have come somewhat close during the 8th or 9th (?) season, but they recovered. I'd upgrade my DVD set to Blu if that didn't have a share of problems.

Speaking of which, will there ever be a Blu release of Gilmore Girls?

So does college basketball fans.

Basketball is the most beautiful athletic team sport.

I love watching the British House of Commons. It's so nice to see politicians laughing and carrying on instead of the queerly inhuman shit that populates Washington D.C.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Spend a some time there as a page there and you'd know how wrong you are.

Really enjoying the Flash. The Flash can sing. My sister laughed and said well he was in Glee. Never saw it.

Parks and Recreation 7x05 Gryzzlbox

Ben and Leslie going undercover the Gryzzl was hilarious! I also enjoyed April's interaction with the temp hire. Her plotline this season about maturing and realizing you're in the real world now is overall a good one. Tom as Andy's agent for his karate show was good too. Gotta love Judge Perd :lol: I feel almost no connection to the Tom and Lucy story. Seems random and forced into the final season.

You don't watch Glee? I thought you had to to keep your card.

I'm often loathsome of must see gay tv.

Parks and Recreation 7x06 Save JJ's

The Treat Yo Self 2017 B story with Donna and Tom was cute, but it was a bit odd to see them throwing so much money around. I get that Tom is supposed to be a successful business owner now and Donna is supposed to be a successful realtor now, but I dunno, it was just odd. I did like the whole team meaning up to Save JJ's, and get Gryzzl to set up shop in a part of town that needed revitalizing, and get the Newport land away from Gryzzl and into a national park. Good stuff. Oh, and I really enjoyed Jorma Taccone's role as the head of Gryzzl, funny stuff.

I love watching the British House of Commons. It's so nice to see politicians laughing and carrying on instead of the queerly inhuman shit that populates Washington D.C.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Spend a some time there as a page there and you'd know how wrong you are.

If I ever meet you in real life I'm gonna punch you right in the mouth.

01 - Personal attacks will not be allowed. Please be RESPECTFUL of one another, allow for differences in opinions, and please don't make anyone feel that they cannot post their views in this forum.