What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

New Girl Season 4

This show is way passed its prime. Hardly anything worth watching for any more. The writers just make stuff up week to week with no real grasp of a big picture, unless some real-life reason comes into play such as the actor playing Coach moving on to another job. It's ridiculous that the character of Jess would still be single at this point in her life and not be able to have made things work out with Nick or that British guy. I hope Season 5 is its last.

2 Broke Girls Season 4

What can you say about this show? It's the same all the time. Jokes and more jokes, with occasional plots that seem to advance the characters, but they are always back in the same place a few episodes later. Two gorgeous women living in Brooklyn, running a successful cupcake then tshirt business, who are unable to find boyfriends at all. Sure, right. Oh well, its easy comedy. That's all you tune in for.

I wasn't aware I was part of anyone's posse, let alone Jay's...

Arent you part of Jason "I have OCD and must list every single statement of any given recurring theme because it's very important" clique?

Grey's never done that, from my memory. He likes to discuss the merits of the music itself, and go into the theory behind it. But listing timestamps for every thematic statement is just a bit asinine and one of the more pointless trends here at JWFan. It's why I got sick of the Hobbit forum. But hey, if others enjoy that kind of activity, great!

Right on, komrade! You're in my posse for sure!

Cumtus is just having a slow day it would seem. And now he's recruited Steef to do the "Oh, look, I've riled you up with my antics!" thing for him. Tired routine, that. I wonder how much Danish cock Lee will take in tonight to return the favor?

Come now, you're letting yourself down tonight. Enough is enough.

Yes, Joey is forced to use it at work due to a strange government rule.

I'm forced to use it at work, not a government job :P

We actually just started to switch over to Chrome, but only the back office people get it!

Steef seems to generally look down on TV shows that he hasn't watched but get praised by others. But once he watches them, he writes just as much about it here, if not more!

Spot-on!

KK. is wise for his age.

The origins of Steef's bitterness is that nobody talked about Golden Age TV when Star Trek was on.

Alex

It occured to me to go into the imdb forum of Sense8 and I saw cis people calling the character of Nomi "unrealistic", which simply told me they are completely disconnected from reality. If it doesn't play into their unrealistic tropes, it's unrealistic. Right. Maybe it's true that cis and trans people want different things out of a trans narrative. Maybe they want Transparent and we want Sense8.

...which is still not up there because it's SLOW AS HELL. And slightly forced in general. But I want to finish it. The language thing hasn't stopped bothering me. And the main problem with it is cheese.

Yes, Season 6 of 24 aired Monday nights at 9 opposite Heroes season 1, which had started in September the year before.

The following season was the Writer's Strike season, so 24 only aired that Redemption movie

The next season, 24 remained on Monday nights at 9 but Heroes had moved to Monday nights at 10.

We have many here.

Too many, some say....

You'll be fine as long as you don't feed them after midnight. And no water, ever!

Beer?

Hannibal is cancelled.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/22/hannibal-cancelled-by-nbc

Never watched it but I know some of you thought it was the best thing on TV. My heart goes out to all of you.

Never seen it either, but I feel sad for Bryan Fuller. It seems all of his stuff gets cancelled too soon. I'm still crying about the fantastic Pushing Daisies being killed in the prime of its day.

My girl convinced me to watch Jericho. We blazed through it in about three weeks. Another fine show I wish I'd have seen during its original run and that it had kept going. Alas, the storyline may have gotten too politically charged for network TV.

Never listen to your girlfriend, wojo.

She's not my girlfriend. I liked it so I put a ring on it. I don't recognize your omnipotent ownership of opinions regarding television. I liked the show fairly enough. I still don't know what a Skeet is, but maybe these two short seasons explain what Lennie James was doing before the zombie apocalypse.

First episode of Fallen Skies. The worst thing about it, the thing that kills it, is the 'noble' music that constantly plays under the dialogue. The set-up is also very similar to The Walking Dead, which make you start comparing. In fact, after 15 minutes, you want to switch this show off and start watching The Walking Dead. Ah well, I gave it a chance ...

Alex

I've really been enjoying Parks & Rec lately. It's a perfect "feel-good" show.

I started watching the show on June 9th. I'm on season 6 already (I can't stop watching it). Season 7 is not on Netflix yet and I think only the last few are on Hulu. I'll have to pursue other means!

My girl convinced me to watch Jericho. We blazed through it in about three weeks. Another fine show I wish I'd have seen during its original run and that it had kept going. Alas, the storyline may have gotten too politically charged for network TV.

It take a couple of episodes to get going (I was on the fence after the pilot), but once it does it never lets up. I keep hoping that it will make a comeback on Netflix and return with a new set of stories based on putting things back together after the last 10 years. What would that world look like, what other villains and obstacles would be in place, etc.