La-La Land Records' HOOK (2CD Expanded) Anticipation thread

Jay

SHIPPING UPDATE:

HOOK is back in stock. ALL backorders will start shipping out today. Thank you for your patience.

MV

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=87886&forumID=1&archive=0&pageID=7&r=641#bottom

I have opened it and skimmed through the booklet, but I haven't taken the CD out. I'm like "oh God it might just break" (yes I'm one of those).

So what? You're never gonna listen to it? :P

According to the package, it actually took like one day to get here :|

Well, last time I checked Al-Ándalus isn't in the UK, so... :P

Well, things like that happened before. But if it doesn't arrive by Tuesday I'm going to e-mail LLL.

Karol

Yes, me too. Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am still wondering how the CDs can arrive in Finland and in the Netherlands a full week or two before they arrive in the UK...

Well, things like that happened before. But if it doesn't arrive by Tuesday I'm going to e-mail LLL.

Karol

I'm still waiting too pal, but I'm not worrying too much, as packages from US generally take 2 or 3 weeks to get delivered here in Italy.

I ordered on the very first day (seconds after it came out) Josh. But I ordered from SAE, along with the Ben-Hur set. It shipped a week ago...but still haven't gotten it :(

Didn't you order it from SAE too Josh?

I ordered on the very first day (seconds after it came out) Josh. But I ordered from SAE, along with the Ben-Hur set. It shipped a week ago...but still haven't gotten it :(

Didn't you order it from SAE too Josh?

No, I ordered it from LLL.

I considered SAE, but then I figured LLL would probably ship faster... :lol: What a joke!

Could be that the Easter holidays delayed the arrival of your packages.

Strange that when I ordered 2 copies of Hook from SAE as soon as it became available it shipped 2 days later and was here in record 6 days! Odd that some people have their orders fulfilled so late when they ordered at the same time with me.

Could be that the Easter holidays delayed the arrival of your packages.

Strange that when I ordered 2 copies of Hook from SAE as soon as it became available it shipped 2 days later and was here in record 6 days! Odd that some people have their orders fulfilled so late when they ordered at the same time with me.

What baffles me is why you Europeans are getting your copies before the neighbouring Canadians!!! We're right here dammit!!

Yes that is very baffling and it must be a bit frustrating. Hang in there people! Hook will arrive soon! :)

Spooky! :eh:

If K.K. purports coming from Canada and it doesn't exist, where the heck is he? Dun dun duuuunn!

And even more pressingly how the hell will he get his Hook?

Ripping CD 1... trying to figure out a way to get the second CD out of the case...

Edit: oh, it's from the other side. Ok now... extract CD... deep breath...

I noticed that too. Hell most of the 2-CD sets recently I've had a hard time trying to get out of the case with out the fear of breaking the discs themselves.

Lookey, lookey....I FINALLY GOT HOOKEY!

After all this time...it has finally arrived. Can't wait to play it!