American Sniper

filmmusic

He only has a few years left. We dont need any more biopic scores or drama stuff. We need a few action/adventure scores!

Exactly.

I wish JJ Abrams would emulate this move of his idol, and quit Star Wars.

Me too. He's likely out of Star Trek

How's the progress on the Gershwin biopic?

I dont want JW to go in that direction!

They're just waiting for Williams to sign on as Stravinsky. He keeps dodging them.

Directors/producers don't get rejected, they just go and have it CANCELLED.

Or they gracefully back out of a project with a smooth bow.

How about "The Clintons"

Teddy Roosevelt! What an awesome subject matter! And Robin Williams can reprise his role from Night at the Museum!

I hope Spielberg goes back to Robopocalypse

Given Pacific Rim disappointing box-office results, I guess films with giant robots will be not studios' priority for a while (unless there's the word Transformers in the title).

How about "The Clintons"

Teddy Roosevelt! What an awesome subject matter! And Robin Williams can reprise his role from Night at the Museum!

Speaking of Robin, he's gonna portray another US president in an upcoming film The Butler.

Surely this is more of an identity than a bunch of Gandalf avatars in here?!

I was the first and original! The others are just thieves and imitators I tell you!

How about "The Clintons"

Speaking of Robin, he's gonna portray another US president in an upcoming film The Butler.

Yes, looking forward to that film very much :)

Btw it is obvious that Bill Clinton should be played by David Morse, who did an excellent Clintonesque Washington in 'John Adams'.

Didnt know that another Kennedy movie was being made...I think the definite film (series) has been made with 'The Kennedy's'.

Surely this is more of an identity than a bunch of Gandalf avatars in here?!

I was the first and original! The others are just thieves and imitators I tell you!

The first on the internet?

I hope Spielberg goes back to Robopocalypse

Given Pacific Rim disappointing box-office results, I guess films with giant robots will be not studios' priority for a while (unless there's the word Transformers in the title).

For US audiences it appears. Overseas it's doing quite well, may do over $300 million.

But then again, Spileberg's name may have more a draw for audiences.

I'd certainly take that over all the boring titles mentioned on this page. Well except for Bond.

June is a bad time to release movies lately. There's just so much competition, that few make much after their initial release. I don't know the exact numbers, but I'd suspect the big money makers every year come from either a May or July release, where's there's not as much released every week.