Composer TBC - John Krasinski's IF (2024)

PrayodiBA

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Anyone can edit stuff into the credits for films that aren't out yet.  This isn't confirmation.

Yes, agree.

IMDB is not the best source, but seeing it's the whole Powell gang literally being credited, as opposed to just one person, makes this a really strong proof.

Nevertheless, I'm prepared to be wrong and have this thread deleted 👍🫡

Yeah just saw that.

Well based on that, I will change the title to tbd 😅

I mean what kind of people who, in all intention and all the time in the world, put all of Powell's team to the credits before.

False hope, it has brought 😞

• 5 weeks later...

Who says Krasinski even contemplated hiring them? Or that they had room in their schedule to even do this?

I’m definitely not a “ugh Giacchino” kinda guy but having seen the trailer for this the other day (looks quite fun, might see it!), I looked up on IMDb and saw Randy Newman was listed. I thought it might be too good to be true as it seemed like an ideal film for him to score, albeit not entirely dissimilar to monsters, Inc. Ah well it should be jolly enough. 

1 hour ago, Tom Guernsey said:

I’m definitely not a “ugh Giacchino” kinda guy 

I am.

Ugh.

But I was already on the fence on the film itself, so this might be the final nail in the coffin. I'd rather look forward to Krasinki's new QUIET PLACE film.

Yeah, I was not a fan of the trailer, so I'm ok for Giacchino to be relegated to this project. Although he might go into Pixar mode and come up with one of his better efforts.