Which Attack of the Clones CD Cover Do You Have?

Lurker

Which Attack of the Clones CD Cover Do You Have?  

42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Poster Art
    • Anakin and Padme
    • Yoda
    • Jango Fett
    • I have several of these (specify below).
    • I bought them all.
    • I never bought Attack of the Clones on CD.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poster art is the way to go.

Ray Barnsbury-who had no trouble finding the CD with the bonus track and the cover he wanted at the local Target

I wanted to get the poster art, but the Target I purchased my copy only had the "special" covers, so I got Yoda. I still wish I could have gotten the poster art, and when Episode III comes around, I'd rather them just do away with the idea of these collectible covers. Just give me the poster art.

Ted

I got the Yoda,

I should have gotten the poster.

K.M.Who had no trouble finding the cover he wanted and the bonus track he thought was included at the recent Walmart.

K.M.2Who,had he been in better shape in 2002,would have returned the said c.d. and drove to a US Target store to get the right one.

Poster art. That was what was on TPM CD I had, and I wanted visual unity between the two. Hopefully, they'll continue that with Ep III.

Anthony

I got them all.

I bought the 1st one I could find, which was Wal-Mart's crappy gimmick in a Yoda cover. I then, through trades, collected all the other covers and gimmicks. I have every cover and gimmick, only paying for 1 and trading for the others.

Best of both worlds... I got legit copies of all and only had to pay for 1 while some of my traders got some rare and commercially unavailable scores. Ah... I love capitalism. :D

Yoda man cover. I remember how excited I was the day I bought this, how angry I was at the duplicity of Sony, and how disgusted I was that the score was subpar.

Definately Poster Art. I did not want those cheesy character covers. They urged to collect all the covers. That is little overtly fanatic even for me.

Poster art. Der.

Poster art. That was what was on TPM CD I had, and I wanted visual unity between the two.

That was basically my motivation as well.

CYPHER

I just recently bought the album for the first time (yes, I was waiting for the UE, of course). It is the poster art cover and the price was to good too be true. Sadly, the content is not.

---------------

Alex cremers

If I had to choose one, I'd pick the poster art (so it matches the TPM OST) with the bonus track gimmick. That was the best 1-2 punch in my book.

The poster art.

Justin -Disgusted that On The Conveyor Belts had to be some crappy bonus track.

Poster art. Der.
Poster art. That was what was on TPM CD I had, and I wanted visual unity between the two.

That was basically my motivation as well.

CYPHER

Poster art.

My updated Anthogly covers vere also motivated by unity :D

I bought the Anakin/Padme one first (Natalie Portman looked darned cute on that); it was the "Best Buy" exclusive with the card inside. Then a short time later, I picked up the movie poster one from Target, with that bonus track. Alas, the movie poster art handsomely captured what the movie should have been like.

Yoda (who's CGi version reminds me a lot of Burt Young).

:D

"Girls, this is Yoda....Yoda...These are girls."

Jeff - whose favorite episode of Law & Order is the one where Burt Young plays the rapist.

I got the Poster art version, it seems for the same reason as others - it looks better alongside The Phantom Menace. I don't understand why they do multiple covers - surely there can be very few people who will buy four copies of exactly the same music. Is there a significant increase in the collective value if you own the full set?

I see that whereas Chamber of Secrets had "collectible" covers (at least they were just cards so you could change them for the "actual" cover leaflet once you'd bought it), they seem to have abandoned the idea for PoA....

PS: My first post - be nice!

I have the Yoda cover.

:music:

I wanted the poster art, but at the time it was the only shop that had the soundtrack already, and I couldn't wait...

And which cover is that?

Justin :roll:

A special one featuring a shot of Anakin and Obi-Wan with their light sabers I made myself. :music:

In the U.S., Sony marketed the CDs not only with four different covers, but slightly different bonus contents as well. Best Buy gave you a little card (just pic of Anakin and Obi-Wan as they're about to confront Dooku), Target gave you that bonus track, and Wal-Mart gave you some sort of computer/multimedia thingy (screensaver, I believe). I stopped while I was ahead.

Yoda from Walmart.

The hell with visual unity. I have the TPM UE (have recently gotten the OST, though), the ANH slip case, and the ESB and ROTJ jewel cases. What matters is the music inside.

...And that's why I'll soon be putting these CDs with their appealing cover art and such in the closet in favor of two blank CDs labelled "Star Wars: Complete Versions." (The first for the Prequels, the second for the Sequels.)

Poster art is the way to go.

Ray Barnsbury-who had no trouble finding the CD with the bonus track and the cover he wanted at the local Target

Me too - except I went for Yoda instead. And I don't regret it!

Poster Art and (big ups to Figo), I have the Target special edition featuring the extra track.

BK: :thumbup: WMVY internet radio from Martha's Vineyard

Kenneth, who's the woman in your avatar?

Isn't it Allison Janney (or something like that) from The West Wing?

Ray Barnsbury-who thinks it is