The OFFICIAL Indy IV Score Thread

chinaismine

Well apparently Amazon taking down the track titles was not because they were wrong. Indiana Jones Shop just put up the soundtrack to pre-order and say that there are 19 tracks, yet they don't have the actual titles listed.

nobody elase has seen Iron man?

I mean, i'm the only one who saw the last trailer on the big screen?!

I saw Iron Man today (and really enjoyed it, very funny and entertaining and very good F/X) but in my theatre there were no signs of the Indy trailer (only "Indredible Hulk" and "Hancock") so I think it depends of the cinema (they even cut the surprise scene at the end of the credits...thanks there is youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbTK18ilN4U )

Thre is a new link at the official site!!

-Soundtrack- (at the bottom of the layout)

Unfortunatelly it is -Coming soon-

-Snowster

Yeah samples are coming next week....

Yeah, really what is your source? I could just as easily say "samples are coming in May" and while I'd be right, I have no proof of that. So do you have a source?

Neil

I wonder if they'll do a scoring featurette on the official website. If so, we could get new music from that before audio samples.

I remember before ROTS came out, sw.com previewed Grievous Travels To Lord Sidious. Maybe they'll do something like that?

They also had music featurette, "BOH" music video and spots filled with new score.

2 different records labels, two different film studios.

2 completely different marketing strategies.

Yes just remeber how many webdocumentaries we were able to watch (Even without Hyperspace) regarding Episode III and how many regarding INdy 4 by now... and the few we have are what.. 1 minute long?

Teyll never do that... but they'll put clips on the official site.. they have, as mentioned before, added a link for "Soundtrack"

Yeah, really what is your source? I could just as easily say "samples are coming in May" and while I'd be right, I have no proof of that. So do you have a source?

No I don't have a source.

I enjoy randomly getting people's hopes up so that I may gain perverse pleasure from it. :P

I remember before ROTS came out, sw.com previewed Grievous Travels To Lord Sidious. Maybe they'll do something like that?

Didn't they do that after the CD had leaked? :lol:

Didn't they do that after the CD had leaked? :lol:

No.

Neil

Can someone please identify this Raider's March Recording? I am not sure if I am familiar with that performance/mix...

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

Sounds like it's straight from the Last Crusade ost to me.

Yes the very low mixed horns at the end... hmm but the soundquality or atleast the mix sounds somehow better but maybe just for me

Yes I noticed that too.

All this point to the music being remastered... in readiness for the release we've all been hoping and waiting for. :lol:

Well, if there's going to be unreleased Temple of Doom music in the game there's probably also going to be unreleased Last Crusade music.

No I don't have a source.

I enjoy randomly getting people's hopes up so that I may gain perverse pleasure from it. :lol:

It would be nice if forum member that work in films or in bookstores where they have access to special databanks would be usefull instead of posting made up info for the hell of it.

It would be nice if forum member that work in films or in bookstores where they have access to special databanks would be usefull instead of posting made up info for the hell of it.

Or I might very well have a source...and if I did, I might have mentioned it in this thread...somewhere...:rolleyes:

Hmmm...

I have legitimate sources that say the score will be available in 16 days. just hope people can wait that long.

aussies aren't legitimate, as we all know.

I have legitimate sources that say the score will be available in 16 days. just hope people can wait that long.

Joe, stop toying with our emotions! Either share your legit source or shut up!!!!! This dropping of random info is not like you!!! So step up to the plate, be a man and share where you got your info from or please stop posting this drivel

Neil

Joe, stop toying with our emotions! Either share your legit source or shut up!!!!! This dropping of random info is not like you!!! So step up to the plate, be a man and share where you got your info from or please stop posting this drivel

Neil

Well, in 16 days we have May 20th.

That's the official release date of the soundtrack, ain't it??? :fouetaa:

Neil

New poll: "Will Josh500 Ever Understand Sarcasm?"

Neil

Neil

New poll: "Will Josh500 Ever Understand Sarcasm?"

Neil

Oh quit it!!! :( That wasn't meant as sarcasm . . . :P

as Kirk said to Khan,

I'm laughing at the superior intellect.

I don't know, is that three thousand dollars in cash or check?

How do you know what I gave you wasn't.

I don't know, is that three thousand dollars in cash or check?

I don't think that's funny. I don't think that's funny at all, I'm sorry.

Neil

perhaps I lied about lying, just to throw you off

the movie is released in 2 weeks and we don't even have track times on the c.d.

what kind of two bit operation is this Concord label.They better get their garbage* togheter.

*not original word used

Ha ha!

I hope the cd is delayed till after the movie comes out just to piss people on here off.

I hope the CD release is canceled entirely just to piss people off. That would be so awesome.

Ha ha!

I hope the cd is delayed till after the movie comes out just to piss people on here off.

I hope the CD release is canceled entirely just to piss people off.

THAT is nasty.

I hope a good quality bootleg of the complete score of KOTCS surfaces

Now, that's cool :lol:

Ha ha!

I hope the CD release is canceled entirely just to piss people off. That would be so awesome.

All right mate calm down, I wouldn't go that far!