NEW Williams title coming from La-La Land Records June 16th 2015

Amer

Amistad would be great

Indeed!

Amistad would be great

Indeed!

Is there a lot of missing? I can't recall anything from the film...

Karol

Check a run down here

The score in the film runs for about 94 or 95 minutes so there is quite a lot missing. And e.g. Cinque's Memories of Home and Cinque's Theme on the album are alternates or concert suites.

How complete is "The Cowboys", and does Varese still own the rights?

Varese owns the rights to The Cowboys in perpetuity.

I do not know how many minutes of unreleased music there are for that one.

I have a feeling it's HP1

There was so many threads about future Williams releases I just noticed it was confirmed for June 30

Would they have had enough time for HP? This release was originally meant for fall of last year and MV's comment about HP was in late 2013. I'm not really sure, on average, how long it takes to put together a release.

I'm actually glad it won't be either of those since we have more than enough from those scores.

Speak for yourself!

I still want that unreleased intro to Wild Horses and that Guitar cue! It's as important as the Neverfeast insert.

For a project like this - multiple years.

Hmmm doens't that pretty much rule out Harry Potter then?

Except for 'we are very excited to have Shawn Murphy onboard as creative mixing consultant on this release. With muddy bass technology being more advanced than ever, this album now sounds like it was recorded in a Heidelberg tun'.

Let's settle on A. I.

I would be extremely happy if it were A.I. It could use sonic improvement and of course a truly comprehensively compelete score would be a dream come true as it is really in my top 5 JW scores.

JWFan is the cork, which stops all the modern film music humbug from gaining too uppity status! The A.I. score would be ideal to keep things in check.

Lost+-+Jacob+with+bottle.jpg

So it's settled... they're reissuing Hook with another 1000 units...

Yes, 100% confirmed!

JWFan is the cork, which stops all the modern film music humbug from gaining too uppity status!

JWFan isnt a cork....JWFan...is a ladder!

1233705_1371566451109_full.jpg

JWFan isn’t a pit. JWFan is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to Djawadi or other false gods or love for the synths. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Just purchased Far And Away Bluray, and it will come here beginning of June.

It will be funny coincidence if that's the expanded release too! :)

Just wacthed the trailer too.

I wonder whose idea was to use Greek-like music (Santorini by Yanni) for an Irish-American content film.

Let's settle on A. I.

I would be extremely happy if it were A.I. It could use sonic improvement and of course a truly comprehensively compelete score would be a dream come true as it is really in my top 5 JW scores.

Man, that would be great. A.I. is a masterpiece everyone should own.

Wait, what's the difference between the film and album versions of Search for the Blue Fairy?

The more prominent mix of orchestra versus the soprano soloist and slightly different way Williams develops the theme.

I prefer the album version.

Ditto. But would not spit in the eye the person who could provide me with the film version either. ;)

Well... I would!

Well that is obvious, you have no shame. Going and studying under John Corigliano. What would the missus say?!!!