'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' SCORE speculation

Ricard

Yeah,I don;t get it. If you say something on Facebook or Twitter, I don't see how this info is "private" and can't be reported elsewhere (even if the account itself is private)

Hmm. I wonder if the trailer cue will feature a prominent piano part...

Prominent piano part in Star Wars music? Hm, that would be a bit of a cheng, sorry, change, stylistically, don't you think?

Hmm. I wonder if the trailer cue will feature a prominent piano part...

Prominent piano part in Star Wars music? Hm, that would be a bit of a cheng, sorry, change, stylistically, don't you think?

I could see it working pretty well. It would make for a nice addition of new color should it be implemented properly.

If it's used as a percussion instrument like that, more piano could be awesome in Force Awakens, but I wouldn't want a solo piano playing "Luke and Leia" or something.

Sadly yes.

Ricard and Jason have slowly moved JWFan away from it's murky origins as a site where low quality MP3's or The Phantom Menace and The Last Crusade were on offer for anyone who wanted them.

Ricard probably doesnt wanna get seud, and I guess Jason doesnt wanna miss his anual chance to rub shoulders with the big wigs in LA.

It's not much to sell your soul for.

And social media is as good as the public record. If a conversation takes place where others can view it, I think showing it or quoting it elsewhere qualifies as fair use. I've seen news portals link to Facebook posts and tweets to confirm quotes. It's not a private e-mail conversation.

And social media is as good as the public record. If a conversation takes place where others can view it, I think showing it or quoting it elsewhere qualifies as fair use. I've seen news portals link to Facebook posts and tweets to confirm quotes. It's not a private e-mail conversation.

No, sorry. That screen capture was taken from a PRIVATE chat conversation between the two people, not from a personal profile or a public page. It's exactly like posting an email conversation. Now, it's somewhat clear that one of the two parts shared that tidbit with a third party, thinking it would never be posted publicly on a discussion board, but things got out of hands.

I'm sure Steef posted this in absolute good faith, but let's not crawl on mirrors to justify anything.

I dont have to justify anything. and the format of the screenshot dids not, and still does not appear like that of a facebook private chat rather then a public post. I was not asked to keep this to myself by anyone. If that had been the case I would have done so other wise.

I got some Star Wars news and I shared it.

Jason has to justify his comment that I should not have shared it. (after first being convinced it was a fake)

Perhaps he was envious of not being the one to break this news.

Oh, it was clearly all 100% newly recorded music, no question.

It references OT music, of course.

Really love this new music. It has a weight to it that I'm not sure I've heard since some parts of ROTJ.

Part of it probably has to do with it being for trailer.

Really love this new music. It has a weight to it that I'm not sure I've heard since some parts of ROTJ.

Part of it probably has to do with it being for trailer.

So?