The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not if you don't want to be, but I have been all about Jaws the past few days so if I'm passing them out...

you're language is about as original and as interesting the language in the Blair witch Project.

I'm sorry, I assure you I do not use it for effect. It's just the way I talk to blokes where I come from. I'm a scouser and that is how scouse men speak to each other, like it or not. I frequent other forums (Empireonline) and talk like that goes unnoticed, but that is no answer I guess.

I'll try my best to refrain from using that language, once again!

TGE- Let down by the fact that even with the use of *, bad language is still considered uncouth on this board. Bunch of babies!

people that talk like that to me, get ignored,

that word is only for the bedroom.

I am ignorant of the word scouser, and scouse, if you would be so kind as to define it.

I am ignorant of the word scouser, and scouse, if you would be so kind as to define it.

A Scouser is from Liverpool man! Paul McCartney is a scouser.

Yeah, so? Who are you, the Tony Soprano of Jwfan.com?

*cringes*

A Scouser is from Liverpool man! Paul McCartney is a scouser.

Yeah, so? Who are you, the Tony Soprano of Jwfan.com?

*cringes*

maybe you should try sex, it is fun, it seems like Stefan, Mark and I are the only ones getting any.

Shia is a very good actor, young energetic but he doesn't have the charm or charisma that Harrison Ford has as Indiana Jones

Shia is a very good actor, young energetic but he doesn't have the charm or charisma that Harrison Ford has as Indiana Jones

I agree. Though I don't think anybody could pull of Indiana Jones like Ford can.

Holy crap: Shia next indiana jones?

I hope the 3rd paragraph is wishfull thinking

Wishful thinking? I shudder to think that someone would actually want LeBeouf to replace Ford as Indy. Harrison Ford is Indy, no one else can play him.

maybe you should try sex, it is fun, it seems like Stefan, Mark and I are the only ones getting any.

ROTFLMAO You effing wanker! You know bugger all about me... thank God.

You kill me, your really do. Keep up the good work :)

:) You effing wanker! You know bugger all about me... thank God.

You kill me, your really do. Keep up the good work :)

do you speaka da english...Mr Limey?

BTW I wasnt talking about with yourself?

Right, I know what this is really about. You clearly fancy the arse off me and you're just venting your frustration since you know you will never get anywhere near my arse, pretty boy.

:)

You know, I seriously check this thread regularly because every time there's a new post I expect some interesting new details about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...

What? Actual news of Indiana Jones IV in this thread is about as common as I apparently have sex with a woman... :)

You prefer men?

Does Hasbro Toy Company know something that we don't?

From their Star Wars/Indiana Jones Q&A this week...

Q3. We haven't seen the Indy line at retail yet, and already interest is focusing beyond your initial offerings - specifically on vehicles. The 'Last Crusade Tank' and 'Raider's Flying Wing' - are these something you've considered producing?

A. We are indeed considering the Flying Wing for the vehicle line and are looking at whether it can be done in our $19.99 assortment (if we did it, it would be in '09 at the earliest). However, the Tank is just too big to do in our $19.99 vehicle line. As we don't have another, higher priced

assortment in the IJ line, this one will have to be a "wait and see" based on the response to the IJ line, and possibly tied to future movies if we can't get it done for this one. The entire IJ line will have a shelf-date of 5/1.

Does Hasbro Toy Company know something that we don't?

From their Star Wars/Indiana Jones Q&A this week...

Q3. We haven't seen the Indy line at retail yet, and already interest is focusing beyond your initial offerings - specifically on vehicles. The 'Last Crusade Tank' and 'Raider's Flying Wing' - are these something you've considered producing?

A. We are indeed considering the Flying Wing for the vehicle line and are looking at whether it can be done in our $19.99 assortment (if we did it, it would be in '09 at the earliest). However, the Tank is just too big to do in our $19.99 vehicle line. As we don't have another, higher priced

assortment in the IJ line, this one will have to be a "wait and see" based on the response to the IJ line, and possibly tied to future movies if we can't get it done for this one. The entire IJ line will have a shelf-date of 5/1.

I think someone read a little too much into that paragraph.

What do you think now mark? :)

Simple, satisfying. I wonder how much longer we have before the track titles are released.

Ted

The soundtrack score to the highly anticipated film opening nationwide May 22-featuring music composed and conducted by Oscar-winner John Williams.

This album features an epic orchestral score that evokes the timeless action of Indiana Jones and the iconic themes that have endeared the character to millions of fans the world over for generations.

Themes. Plural. Nice.

Wheee no I really get exited... the first Williams for so long now..

Hm noticed the format of the cover is not 12 x 12.. maybe w get a great packaging like Close Encounters SE... or the Star Wars 1997 SE :blink:

Hopefully not like The Lost World!!!

Uhhhm sorry just an optical illusion.... It is 500x500 pixels so it'll be a normal CD cover ;)

Uhhhm sorry just an optical illusion.... It is 500x500 pixels

Yes, but there's a white bar at the top and bottom on the image.

Still, I expect it'll just be a regular jewel case.

I loathed the cardboard box The Lost World came in. I cut up the front and back cover and managed to fit everything into a jeweled case. Took a bit of surgery to do but I got it done. Definitely looks better in a jeweled case. Who ever the hell thought it would look great in a pop up cardboard box should be shot...

TRUE!! well i should trust my eyes... yes maybe it's a jewelcase with white stripes on bar and top on the front cover :blink:

Or a paper sleeve like the Simpsons: Movie Soundtrack

I loathed the cardboard box The Lost World came in. I cut up the front and back cover and managed to fit everything into a jeweled case. Took a bit of surgery to do but I got it done. Definitely looks better in a jeweled case. Who ever the hell thought it would look great in a pop up cardboard box should be shot...

Yes I never understood that... it's lacking the Spielberg liner Notes etc.. it's being made for kiddies I think.. but the music itself isn't made for kids.

I have it up to now lying in my CD shelf in a slim jewelcase.. the papercard box foldout thing.. is empty

Why Are we wasting are time speculating here. God! Its’s like waiting for Christmas. Kids you will get what you are given and like it! Now there! lol

I LOVE CHRISTMAS :blink:

So no word on what 50s songs are on there yet, huh?

....What?

:blink:

i'm still recovering from that one

Why didn't you just photocopy it?

You cut it up?? I just scanned all the necessary sections onto the computer, printed it all out to correct size on glossy paper and cut those to size. I still have the original cover intact.

:D

TRUE!! well i should trust my eyes... yes maybe it's a jewelcase with white stripes on bar and top on the front cover ;)

Or a paper sleeve like the Simpsons: Movie Soundtrack

I think the image has been scanned improperly. It seems horizontally stretched when compared to the images in Struzan original artwork.

Its a little horizontal streched (but then resizing it will make a perfect square, i think)

And it could be a repaint of drew struzan, the walls are larger than in the poster,

He maybe did the backgroung and photoshoped the poster.