Favorite CD cover?

ChuckM

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will now submit easily the worst cover art in the history of film musicFriday the 13th Part's 7 & 8. Cover design by Mark Banning.f13_pg1-v2.jpgSee all of the "art" by clicking on the following linkhttp://markbanning.com/friday_13th-cd.htmlTruly awful!-Erik-
OH God It is one of the worst covers ( that I have seen) And I'm a fan of Jason ( over Freddy, Myers, Chucky etc) plus the movie sucked too! I don't know which is worse the movie or the cover art? I'm not sure i what to see the other cover arts if they are as bad as this one!
Good God. I thought that was a lame photo shop job, but I followed the link, and it's actually real!I wonder if it's actually worse that the music . . .
Thats what i thought (some lame photo shop job) but apparently it is (Real)I wouln't recommend listen to it, The Cover Art's bad, the movie sucked Bad so most likly so will the music....?
It's currently my number ONE:TheColorAprilrudecopy.jpgROTFLMAO
I'm Currious Why this Soundtrack cover is your Favorite? I never knew this Cd had Explict Lyrics (Label) !

Yes indeed. Special Edition OotP is a total take-off of LOTR CR packaging.

lotr-fotr-complete.jpg, etc.
Greatest CD packaging ever. Not just the cover, but the whole thing.
For packaging, yes, for overall, yes, but no cover beats Edward Scissorhands.

3261448.jpg

LOTR 3 is a good one. The Cover arts of 1+3 I like Both. I like the First LOTR movie The Best though

soundtrack.jpg

Okay, this is my favorite cover!

HarrypotterPoAsountrack.jpg

Ditch Ron and it'd be perfect.

Your Godzilla Avatar reminded me of the score's cover art to add , I'm not a big Fan of the new godzilla but of the orginal ones (1984-1995)

godzillavskingghidorah003.jpg

16653.jpg

89Godzilla.jpg

95Godzilla.jpg

This Cover Art of the New Godzilla Score is a good one

Godz9910.jpg

It's indeed difficult to pick fav covers without being influenced by the album content :mellow:

harrypotter2b.jpg

I Like the Cover art of the Score, I wonder if it would look better how it is or maybe it should of been green like the DVD coer to match the movie's darker / greenish tone? what do you think? I'm Undicided

harry-potter2.jpg

I'm not too fond of it frankly.

Me Either. of the movie, the character or PINK

(for those that are new just reading, see ealier post refering to Edward Scissorhands)

Johnny's better as a pirate ( probably his BEST role )

PiratesoftheCaribbeanTheCurseoftheBlackPearl-photo_05_hires.jpg

jack_sparrow_03.jpg

PiratesOfTheCaribbean_3.jpg

dead_mans_chest1.jpg

1060851415705917.jpg

Pirates.jpg

8037-2007521-Pirates3Small.JPG

post-3027-1191256678_thumb.jpg

(for those that are new just reading, see ealier post refering to Edward Scissorhands)

I wasn't talking about Johhny Depp's performance, I was talking about the cover art(which is the best EVER)

I wasn't talking about Johhny Depp's performance, I was talking about the cover art(which is the best EVER)

Yes I know that you were talking about the cover art, I was also just throwing in my opinion of his Character performances as well :cool:

My favourite CD cover is actually the back cover to Varese's Superman 2-CD set with the RSNO. I just adore Peak's painting of Superman & Lois in the clouds with the New York skyline in the distance. One for framing!

• 9 months later...
My avatar says it all. :(

And one of their best albums! They always have great album artwork IMO. They even enlisted the great Storm Thorgerson to do 2 of 'em.

Jamesyboy - HUGE, HUGE fan of the band that graces Maglorin's avatar.

Anyway i like these

41A0S09M95L.jpg

41YT3CBMZRL.jpg

Again, the great Storm Thorgerson! He's responsible for all the Pink Floyd album artwork, along with Muse and Mars Volta...plus aton of others. Great, great designer.

Jamesyboy - who names Storm as one of his big design influences.

These are two of my favorites.

The 2 disc sets of Akira Ifukube's scores for Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla (1993) & Godzilla vs Destroyer.

G5342.jpg

G5469-f.jpg

These are two of my favorites.

The 2 disc sets of Akira Ifukube's scores for Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla (1993) & Godzilla vs Destroyer.

G5342.jpg

Yeah it looks like your atavar. You really like that look, don;'t you? :|

Cool. I need that cd.

I have all three scores on CD and the photo in the Varese Box booklet... :angry:

How do you like the Timeline score? Are the best tracks on the above recording or should I have the OST?

Yes, it's just like the Omen box set and the Waxman box set. All 3 of the original CDs w/ regular jewel case put into a sleeve.

That's all.