The OFFICIAL Indy IV Score Thread

chinaismine

When I clicked on it, I got a music video on You Tube.

While we're waiting for word from The Great Eye, anybody here ever been to Indiana?

;):DROTFLMAO

Bless you ;)

We've been Rick Rolled! ;)

John- who's driven through Indiana. Once.

Indiana is quite a boring place, to be honest.

Thank God we have Indiana Jones then!

So...do we expect a large influx of new users after the OST is out, sort of like ROTS? Particularly those "one post wonders"?

At least it got me back to posting on this board, which I last did 4 years ago or so....

So...do we expect a large influx of new users after the OST is out, sort of like ROTS? Particularly those "one post wonders"?

After news leaks out, yes.

Okay, brace yourselves. The torrent is back up at Demonoid and the download speed is FAST!

All being well the download will be complete in 10 mins or so ;)

I'm getting nothing. Zero seeds. Is it down again?

Follow the link...

Damn. I was hoping the link was a separate joke and the torrent was back for real. Curse you, TheGreatEye!

At least I didn't click the link. ;)

At least it got me back to posting on this board, which I last did 4 years ago or so....

As soon as this thing leaks I'm buggering off.

The only reason I joined three years ago was to get a link for the Indy IV score.

...And you are?

;)

I do expect a large number of trolls and quite a bit of stinky remains left behind.

Okay, brace yourselves. The torrent is back up at Demonoid and the download speed is FAST!

All being well the download will be complete in 10 mins or so ;)

I'm getting nothing. Zero seeds. Is it down again?

Follow the link...

Damn. I was hoping the link was a separate joke and the torrent was back for real. Curse you, TheGreatEye!

At least I didn't click the link. ;)

I didn't click the link, either, so I didn't even get that the torrent wasn't really b ack up. Damnit!

I used to lurk here a lot, never posted but the release of the new Indy has brought me back here, even signed the Indy Complete release petitions.

Been checking Demoniod a couple of times a day to see if it has appeared yet, even though I am buying the CD next week.

I used to lurk here a lot, never posted but the release of the new Indy has brought me back here, even signed the Indy Complete release petitions.

Been checking Demoniod a couple of times a day to see if it has appeared yet, even though I am buying the CD next week.

Welcome to the board! Hope you're not one of those stinky one-time posters! ;)

Does anyone live in Houston?

Check this out!

Not really related to anything Indy, but . . . well a little!

Well it is related to Indy. It's a brilliant piece of viral marketing for the new movie. That and the arson fires in Florida (eat your heart out Dark Knight).

Man, tonight could be such a great night.

The Red Wings could sweep the Dallas Stars and go to the Stanley Cup finals AND we could get the Indy score!

Magnificent.

Don't mention the fires. I did that a day or two ago, and was quickly reminded not to get off topic! Oh No...I did it again. Off to iron my hands!

Don't mention the fires. I did that a day or two ago, and was quickly reminded not to get off topic! Oh No...I did it again. Off to iron my hands!

Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it...

;)

...And you are?

;)

I'm member 69 of this board, which means I'm longer around than you are, in fact 2 days! :lol:

...And you are?

;)

I'm member 69 of this board, which means I'm longer around than you are, in fact 2 days! :lol:

69...? ;)

Yes, I admit it. I came here because I want to hear the Indy 4 score early. But I really am a big JW fan, and a fan of scores in general. Maybe I'll stick around. I didn't have to join to read this thread anyway. I just think this looks like a great forum.

Yes, I admit it. I came here because I want to hear the Indy 4 score early. But I really am a big JW fan, and a fan of scores in general. Maybe I'll stick around. I didn't have to join to read this thread anyway. I just think this looks like a great forum.

And it is.

Welcome to the board! Hope you're not one of those stinky one-time posters! :lol:

*laughs* I did see that post and its partly why I joined, but I've broken it now and tomorrow when I post in the Speed Racer thread about Giacchino. I only have 2 minutes of battery life left on my macbook.

The Red Wings could sweep the Dallas Stars and go to the Stanley Cup finals AND we could get the Indy score!

Magnificent.

And there they will wait for the Penguins to arrive to show the DULL and BORING Wings how a young and exciting team plays and wins the Cup.

God, do I hate the Red Wings. Hockeytown my ass!!!

:lol:

-Erik-

I think if we wait for a few other sites to provide audio clips, we'll soon have the complete cues if we paste everything back-to-back.

Magnificent.

And there they will wait for the Penguins to arrive to show the DULL and BORING Wings how a young and exciting team plays and wins the Cup.

God, do I hate the Red Wings. Hockeytown my ass!!!

:lol:

-Erik-

You must have missed all the Wings games thsi year. It's very entertaining to watch them make other teams look silly. And Datsyuk and Zetterberg are AT THE LEAST just as entertaining as Crosby and Malkin. Datsyuk has more skills than all of them, clearly. The guy routinely makes multiple opposing players run into each other.

Indiana Jones and the Boredom of the JWFan Skulls

Tracks :

1. Stealers March

2. Call of the Soundtrack

3. The Adventures of... Not Much

4. king mark's Theme

5. Fake Torrent Pit

6. Spell of the Samples

7. Journey to Insanity

8. A Whirl Through Azureus

9. "Return" of Vanderbait1

10. Paper Chase

11. JWFan's Cradle

12. Stave Robbers

13. Hidden Torrents & The Slitting of Wrists

14. Secret Scores and Leechers

15. Roald's Dilemma

16. Sweat Pants!

17. Forum Ruins & The Soundtrack Released

18. The Departure...

19. Finally.

Indiana Jones and the Boredom of the JWFan Skulls

Tracks :

1. Stealers March

2. Call of the Soundtrack

3. The Adventures of... Not Much

4. king mark's Theme

5. Fake Torrent Pit

6. Spell of the Samples

7. Journey to Insanity

8. A Whirl Through Azureus

9. "Return" of Vanderbait1

10. Paper Chase

11. JWFan's Cradle

12. Stave Robbers

13. Hidden Torrents & The Slitting of Wrists

14. Secret Scores and Leechers

15. Roald's Dilemma

16. Sweat Pants!

17. Forum Ruins & The Soundtrack Released

18. The Departure...

19. Finally.

Haha very funny. :lol:;)

Waiting makes people creative...

In Spain the prize of the album will be 13.95€!! Maybe Friday or Saturday the stores have it!!!

I know...my english is horrible...

Jajajaja!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

The mexican music is brilliant and for moments I remember the Bassoon Concerto on the tracks!!!

Damn, I am in love with "Irina's Theme" from hearing the sample at CeDe! And you can finally hear the Russians' theme. Right in the "Finale" track!

CeDe samples

actually,yes it's very good

aargh,that theme in the finale is like the blue bird music in POA

I feel relieved again. I just found out a composer I had never heard about, and I'm loving his music so much. Karl Amadeus Hartmann. I think I'll be able to stand a couple days more without Indy 4.

Not sure I'm digging the mariachi music in Journey to Alkator .I predict this is one cue we'll be cursing for taking the place of a better one.