Jump to content

What is the last Television series you watched?


Jay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Loved reading your thoughts on The Leftovers @Marian Schedenig, I watched the whole thing a year ago and was floored by it. I remember starting it a while back and couldn't get into the first few episodes, I found Theroux' character unlikeable and it wasn't doing much for me. But I'm glad I gave it a second go. I agree with you on the jolting change in tone that occurs through the run, particularly between seasons 1 and 2. I remember watching the prologue in the second season premiere and thinking I accidentally clicked on a completely different show, and then the new title sequence and song happened and I thought I was being pranked. Such a huge departure from Max Richter's gothic and serious title theme (and general tone) from the first season. 

 

But I stayed on board and was rewarded for it. It's definitely a show that challenges its audience with swings like that; it's fairly experimental even by prestige cable standards, but it's held together by some seriously compelling work by Coon, Dowd, Eccleston (accent notwithstanding) and especially Regina King in S2, who was a revelation for me. Theroux is surprisingly funny in a very serious and complex role - I hadn't seen much of him before but he's a wildly talented actor. Richter's score is gorgeous, haunting and memorable. The writing is top-notch, taking the philosophical intrigue and supernatural/mystery elements from LOST but with far more conviction, nuance and skill. Unlike LOST it's clear from the outset that we're watching a character study and that everything else is just window dressing, and doesn't fall into the former's trap of making the mystery too much of a hook and alienating audiences with an "it was all about the characters" bait-and-switch. And to top it all off, parts of season 3 were filmed in Melbourne (where I live), with further scenes filmed not far from where I grew up. It was an extremely surreal experience, something that has never happened to me before, and only added to the effect the show had on me. One year on and I'm confident in saying it's in the top 3 series that I've ever watched. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been watching the movies that made us. It would be better if the editor hadn't had ADHD. I don't like the constant soundbites of interviews and the narrator interrupting whoever is speaking after ten seconds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Docteur Qui said:

Loved reading your thoughts on The Leftovers @Marian Schedenig, I watched the whole thing a year ago and was floored by it. I remember starting it a while back and couldn't get into the first few episodes, I found Theroux' character unlikeable and it wasn't doing much for me. But I'm glad I gave it a second go. I agree with you on the jolting change in tone that occurs through the run, particularly between seasons 1 and 2. I remember watching the prologue in the second season premiere and thinking I accidentally clicked on a completely different show, and then the new title sequence and song happened and I thought I was being pranked. Such a huge departure from Max Richter's gothic and serious title theme (and general tone) from the first season. 

 

But I stayed on board and was rewarded for it. It's definitely a show that challenges its audience with swings like that; it's fairly experimental for a prestige cable series, but it's held together by some seriously compelling work by Coon, Dowd, Eccleston (accent notwithstanding) and especially Regina King in S2, who was a revelation for me. Theroux is surprisingly funny in a very serious and complex role - I hadn't seen much of him before but he's a wildly talented actor. Richter's score is gorgeous, haunting and memorable. The writing is top-notch, taking the philosophical intrigue and supernatural/mystery elements from LOST but with far more conviction, nuance and skill. Unlike LOST it's clear from the outset that we're watching a character study and that everything else is just window dressing, and doesn't fall into the former's trap of making the mystery too much of a hook and alienating audiences with an "it was all about the characters" bait-and-switch. And to top it all off, parts of season 3 were filmed in Melbourne (where I live), with further scenes filmed not far from where I grew up. It was an extremely surreal experience, something that has never happened to me before, and only added to the effect the show had on me. One year on and I'm confident in saying it's in the top 3 series that I've ever watched. 

The Leftovers is brilliant. As you said, it has the mythological and philosophical trappings of LOST, but without any of the filler. LOST still comes out on top for me, because of the sheer scope and visceral narrative, but The Leftovers is easily a Top 10 series for me. 
 

Carrie Coon and Anne Dowd are brilliant here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ozark 4x06 Sangre Sobre Todo

Spoiler

Oh snap that bomb at the beginning, gotta love these wildcard characters!  Loved yet another Wendy / Darlene showdown in the hospital.  These guys are good enemies!  I was surprised Navarro told Javi he was retiring; It made me think Javi would figure out that Navarro wants to turn (especially since it seemed like he already suspected something since the first seizure). 

 

I loved how the FBI wanted proof Javi was behind the bombing, and Marty gets it quite easily by talking to Javi at the casino.  Javi is clearly not the smartest character!  The scene where Javi forces the lawyer guy to work for him was pretty intense.  Wendy trying to get Jonah arrested was such, such a dumb idea, I'm glad it didn't happen!  Darlene killing Frank Sr - holy crap!  I was so happy Wyatt was finally willing to leave her as a result, only to then propose to her instead when social services threatened to take Zeke away (nice move by Wendy there by the way).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

The Leftovers is brilliant. As you said, it has the mythological and philosophical trappings of LOST, but without any of the filler. LOST still comes out on top for me, because of the sheer scope and visceral narrative, but The Leftovers is easily a Top 10 series for me. 
 

Carrie Coon and Anne Dowd are brilliant here. 


LOST is definitely in my top 10, probably top 5 even. For all its shortfalls, the ambition and scope was unlike anything else that came before, and the influence it had on the television landscape in terms of what you could actually do on the small screen is still felt 18 years after its stellar debut. There would be no Game of Thrones or “golden age of television” without it. And it was a network show, not even prestige cable! 
 

I’m so glad Lindelof is still writing. The Leftovers and Watchmen were really special. I really hope we see him tackle something at the same scale as LOST one day, preferably new and not an existing IP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DAS BOOT.(2018)

 

I checked this out from my liberry thinking it was the German mini- series expanded from the feature film.

Not.

Actually, it's better because the scope is wider. It's only partly set on.a sub.

Three eps. in.

A quality production . Not like  one of those amateurish CBC productions😅

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/02/2022 at 12:00 PM, Koray Savas said:

The Leftovers is brilliant. As you said, it has the mythological and philosophical trappings of LOST, but without any of the filler. LOST still comes out on top for me, because of the sheer scope and visceral narrative, but The Leftovers is easily a Top 10 series for me. 
 

Carrie Coon and Anne Dowd are brilliant here. 

 

Hands down one of my favourite shows of all time. I think it's one of the finest examples of how much can be accomplished in the medium of television writing, and how deep it can cut. I think its tonal changes, however wild, have been masterful and its stylistic flourishes never lose sight of its heart and characters.

 

God bless Ann Dowd and Carrie Coon...the world needs more of them. Theroux also doesn't get enough credit for his performance and how it evolves throughout the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KK said:

Hands down one of my favourite shows of all time. I think it's one of the finest examples of how much can be accomplished in the medium of television writing, and how deep it can cut. I think its tonal changes, however wild, have been masterful and its stylistic flourishes never lose sight of its heart and characters.

 

God bless Ann Dowd and Carrie Coon...the world needs more of them. Theroux also doesn't get enough credit for his performance and how it evolves throughout the show.

I still think Theroux would have been the perfect casting for Joel in The Last Of Us series. He needs more dramatic roles like this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ozark 4x07 Sanctified

 

Spoiler

I liked the flashbacks to Marty and his former partner, nice to circle back at the end of things here.

 

It was kind of amusing seeing the entire FBI / Navarro deal go through constantly changing permutations.  I knew things wouldn't work out to everyone's mutual satisfaction, but the twists and turns it went through throughout the episode was fun.

 

Oh man, Darlene marrying Wyatt!  And the return of three!  I figured that was enough of a place to end their journey in with this half-season - was kinda shocked they both got killed by Javi before the end!

 

Wow, Ruth - Julia Garner was awesome as pissed-off Ruth this episode!  I can't imagine she'll easily kill Javi at the start of the next half season so I really have no idea where that story thread will go, nor what the Byrdes will get up to before we rejoin them at that crazy car crash

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2022 at 10:38 AM, Edmilson said:

Just finished Ozark S4.1

 

It started great and promising, but the final two episodes of the first part of the season weren't that good. The last ep had some huge things happening, but it all felt random and not earned, which is pretty unusual for Ozark.

 

But I still think it's the best drama show Netflix ever produced and I want to watch the second part of the season as soon as possible!

 

Huh, I didn't come away with the same thoughts.  I thought all 7 episodes were basically on par with the series as a whole - I feel like Ozark has been pretty consistent across it's entire run for me, likely pretty much any season, or any part of any season, as much as any other part.

 

And yea, can't wait for part 2 - Kinda wish they just waited and dropped all 14 eps at once instead.  Oh well.

 

At least we know they've already finished filming it, so the wait can't be too long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Great' Recap: Season 2 Premiere on Hulu, Elle Fanning | TVLine

 

The Great Season 2

 

Ehhhhhhhhhh, for me this was a pretty big drop-off after the great (no pun intended) season 1.  Season 1's finale was so game-changing and definitive, and it seemed like they wanted to back-track a bit and not really commit to the changes it should have brought; There really should have been a bit of a cast mixup but it seemed like they really wanted to keep everyone on instead.

 

Beyond that, the plots just weren't as good.  Seemed like a lot of treading water.  Fanning and Hoult where as good as always, and I appreciated some of the new places Muriel and Aunt Elizabeth went, but just episode to episode, it wasn't as fun to watch as season 1 was.  Also, there was way too many scenes of Catherine breaking down and crying - perfectly fine to do when appropriate, and it really helped define her character the first couple times they did it.  But when it happens 4 or 5 times in a season, it loses all meaning and felt like the writers didn't know what they were doing.  Oh well.

 

Oh, Gillian Anderson shows up and is wonderful, and breathes some fresh life into things, but is only around for two episodes.  Bummer!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/02/2022 at 8:32 PM, KK said:

 

Hands down one of my favourite shows of all time. I think it's one of the finest examples of how much can be accomplished in the medium of television writing, and how deep it can cut. I think its tonal changes, however wild, have been masterful and its stylistic flourishes never lose sight of its heart and characters.

 

God bless Ann Dowd and Carrie Coon...the world needs more of them. Theroux also doesn't get enough credit for his performance and how it evolves throughout the show.

I actually want to The Leftovers now. Watchmen restored my faith in Lindelof. He clearly excels on small screen.

 

Karol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Robot. Absolutely loved it - binged the whole thing in about one and a half weeks, the last 6 or 7 episode in one single sitting. A solid, partly excellent cast. Great and consistent writing - the series stays true to its own premise and concept throughout the entire run, and even balances its humour very well (even in the goofy sitcom episode it takes itself no more or less seriously than is appropriate). Strikingly unique and often brilliant cinematography and matching direction (the pseudo single shot and dialogue-less episodes are just the tip of the iceberg). Solid underscore, but especially brilliant use of existing music, from Holst (awesome use of Neptune) to Glass (at least twice) to Kamen's take on Beethoven's 9th in a Christmas episode (reading up on IMDb, there's much more existing music than even I expected, so I couldn't even tell which parts are original score and which parts aren't).

 

Best new (to me) show I've discovered since The End of the F***ing World.

 

Bonus points for:

- making a hacking series where over the course of four seasons almost every scene showing IT technology looks convincing to me as a programmer and Linux guy (and they show a lot of believable command line stuff).

- not just naming most of the final season episodes (4.01 to 4.10) after the matching HTTP status codes, but actually making those titles fit the context of each episode. That must have taken some planning.

- actually putting uncensored gag reels on the Blu-rays.

 

Spoiler

Some of the twists weren't that surprising, with the show's strong Fight Club meets Requiem for a Dream flavour. I was expecting the first season's main twist from the first moment Christian Slater showed up, although I was never fully certain about it, and the additional family elements still kept it interesting and surprising. The final twist comes close enough to a half-expected "it's all been a dream/hallucination" twist to feel at first slightly disappointing, but in fact it's much cleverer than that, because it delivers the almost mandatory twist without actually resetting anything that's happened. Whiterose's mysterious machine could easily have driven the whole thing too far from its own premis, but is ultimately kept vague enough to be just a MacGuffin that keeps the characters and the audience wondering if we're actually watching a scifi show, without ever really going there).

 

I'd never heard of Sam Esmail before. IMDb claims he's developing both a spinoff to Ron D. Moore's BSG and a miniseries based on Lang's Metropolis. Always hard to tell what IMDb intel is trustworthy, but I'm intrigued by both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, crocodile said:

I actually want to The Leftovers now. Watchmen restored my faith in Lindelof. He clearly excels on small screen.

 

Karol

I couldn't get through more a than a handful of eps, for both shows!

Guess it has its fans, here at least.

I expected Thor would love LEFTOVERS😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crocodile said:

I actually want to The Leftovers now. Watchmen restored my faith in Lindelof. He clearly excels on small screen.

 

Karol

 

Couldn't recommend it highly enough. As we've discussed it can be a challenging watch at times, but if you're on board with it by the midway point of the first season you'll probably get a lot out of it, It just gets better and better. Also enjoy Regina King in season 2, she's incredibly compelling and has some of the standout scenes of the show. It's no wonder she got the starring role in Watchmen. I watched that immediately after finishing Leftovers, and while not the same calibre I was similarly impressed with it. The Lindelofaissance is well and truly here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, crocodile said:

I actually want to The Leftovers now. Watchmen restored my faith in Lindelof. He clearly excels on small screen.

 

Karol

 

It takes a few episodes to find its rhythm. But once it does, it really soars. 

 

If anything, it shows that despite his critics, Lindelof is definitely a strong writer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, my goodness.

Last night, I had the displeasure to sit through something called The Graham Norton Show.

Helen Mirren, Jim Broardbent, and three other people; a man who couldn't sing his way out of a wet paper bag, while double-demin-ing it (no), a woman who talked about a lot of wigs, and someone else whom, I'm sure would look quite pretty, if she didn't use three tons of makeup, in the morning.

If this is entertainment in the twenty first century, then shoot me, now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Search Party

 

Absolutely loved this very funny, very well-written, very well-acted, and eventually, totally bonkers show that just ended its 5 season run on a high note.

 

All 5 seasons follow a group of self-entitled millennials living in New York City - Alia Shawkat (Dory), John Early (Elliot), Meredith Hagner (Portia), and John Reynolds (Drew) - who get up to increasingly ridiculous antics, often as a result of trying to cover up previous antics

 

When Does Search Party Season 3 Start On HBO Max? Release Date | Release  Date TV

 

Season 1 is like a comedy blended with an investigation drama, and the gang (well, mostly Dory) tries to find a former college friend who has disappeared.  Ron Livingston shows up a private investigator also trying to find her, Christine Taylor is Dory's boss, Rosie Perez is a terrific red herring, Parker Posey is a funny cult member, Michael Showalter is Drew's boss, Kate Berlant is here too.  The mystery builds as you get to know the characters, and the ending is probably a bit divisive, but I loved it

 

Search Party (HBO Max): Canada daily TV audience insights for smarter  content decisions - Parrot Analytics

 

Season two is Hitchcockian style thriller where the gang has to cover up some events from the first season, going to incteasingly desperate lengths to do so.  Phoebe and Claire Tyers are great as some twins that get involved, Successions' J Smith-Cameron shows up as a senate candidate, Judy Reyes and Jay Duplass show up to.  I wasn't sure where the show could go after that season 1 finale, but they nailed it and made a second season just as good as the first while being wildly different at the same time

 

Search Party- Season 3, A Review – Ramblings of a Supposed Writer

 

Season three becomes a courtroom drama as several characters pasts catch up with them.  Louie Anderson, Michaela Watkins , and the great Shalita Grant show up as lawyers, Chloe Fineman is a right wing talk show host Elliot gets to host a show with, and you also got Chelsea Peretti and Wallace Shawn.  I didn't think a courtoom show would fit into the show at all, but it really does.  

 

Search Party' Renewed For Season 5 By HBO Max – Deadline


Season 4 is by far the weakest season, spending far too much time with Dory kidnapped by a stalker fan.  Even still there are many highlights in this section, with Cole Escola, Susan Sarandon, Ann Dowd, Christopher McDonald, and Busy Phillips showing up.  The ending of the season makes up for the beginning - when the rest of the gang finally reunites with Dory the magic is back, especially in a hilarious roundabot scene

 

Discussion Thread - Season 5 Episode 10 - Series Finale : r/SearchParty

 

They went into Season 5 knowing it would be their last, and they pull out all the stops, creating one truly bonkers season of televsion.  Jeff Goldblum, John Waters, and Kathy Griffin come into the mix and are all great, especially Goldblum who absolutely fits into the world of this show like a glove, he's a hoot.  The story wonderfully builds off everything before to its ultimate conclusion, along with other elements you just can't see coming yet somehow totally fit.  It was great.

 

So a total of 50 episodes, all under 30 minutes.  I'll happily watch through it all again some day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The creators of the show made a movie before this called Fort Tilden, which has Clare McNulty (Shantal), John Early (Elliot), and Griffin Newman (Gavin), but I haven't seen it yet cause I've never found it streaming free somewhere. One day we'll bite the bullet and rent it from Amazon for a few bucks, it looks like it has a similar humor style to Search Party

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Book of Boba Fett

The three first episodes were pretty good with some really interesting stuff (really liked the Tusken part). Episode 4 feels like a cheap fan-film not really interesting and totally forgetable but still okay. Then it went I don't know where with two episodes without Boba, the 5 being absolutely awful and 6 ridiculous before a cheap fan-film final with poor action sequences.

I hope Obi-Wan Kenobi will be better than the two last shows which had terrific opening but turn out badly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched one episode of All of Us are Dead. Followed it up with a 2nd, then a 3rd. Took me 3 days to see all twelve. I was intrigued by most of it. I have become a fan of SKTV.

On 12/02/2022 at 1:10 PM, Jay said:

Search Party

 

Absolutely loved this very funny, very well-written, very well-acted, and eventually, totally bonkers show that just ended its 5 season run on a high note.

 

All 5 seasons follow a group of self-entitled millennials living in New York City - Alia Shawkat (Dory), John Early (Elliot), Meredith Hagner (Portia), and John Reynolds (Drew) - who get up to increasingly ridiculous antics, often as a result of trying to cover up previous antics

 

When Does Search Party Season 3 Start On HBO Max? Release Date | Release  Date TV

 

Season 1 is like a comedy blended with an investigation drama, and the gang (well, mostly Dory) tries to find a former college friend who has disappeared.  Ron Livingston shows up a private investigator also trying to find her, Christine Taylor is Dory's boss, Rosie Perez is a terrific red herring, Parker Posey is a funny cult member, Michael Showalter is Drew's boss, Kate Berlant is here too.  The mystery builds as you get to know the characters, and the ending is probably a bit divisive, but I loved it

 

Search Party (HBO Max): Canada daily TV audience insights for smarter  content decisions - Parrot Analytics

 

Season two is Hitchcockian style thriller where the gang has to cover up some events from the first season, going to incteasingly desperate lengths to do so.  Phoebe and Claire Tyers are great as some twins that get involved, Successions' J Smith-Cameron shows up as a senate candidate, Judy Reyes and Jay Duplass show up to.  I wasn't sure where the show could go after that season 1 finale, but they nailed it and made a second season just as good as the first while being wildly different at the same time

 

Search Party- Season 3, A Review – Ramblings of a Supposed Writer

 

Season three becomes a courtroom drama as several characters pasts catch up with them.  Louie Anderson, Michaela Watkins , and the great Shalita Grant show up as lawyers, Chloe Fineman is a right wing talk show host Elliot gets to host a show with, and you also got Chelsea Peretti and Wallace Shawn.  I didn't think a courtoom show would fit into the show at all, but it really does.  

 

Search Party' Renewed For Season 5 By HBO Max – Deadline


Season 4 is by far the weakest season, spending far too much time with Dory kidnapped by a stalker fan.  Even still there are many highlights in this section, with Cole Escola, Susan Sarandon, Ann Dowd, Christopher McDonald, and Busy Phillips showing up.  The ending of the season makes up for the beginning - when the rest of the gang finally reunites with Dory the magic is back, especially in a hilarious roundabot scene

 

Discussion Thread - Season 5 Episode 10 - Series Finale : r/SearchParty

 

They went into Season 5 knowing it would be their last, and they pull out all the stops, creating one truly bonkers season of televsion.  Jeff Goldblum, John Waters, and Kathy Griffin come into the mix and are all great, especially Goldblum who absolutely fits into the world of this show like a glove, he's a hoot.  The story wonderfully builds off everything before to its ultimate conclusion, along with other elements you just can't see coming yet somehow totally fit.  It was great.

 

So a total of 50 episodes, all under 30 minutes.  I'll happily watch through it all again some day.

Dave and I enjoyed it too. He liked it more than me but it was a fun show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/02/2022 at 12:44 PM, bruce marshall said:

I'm thinking of watching SNOWPIERCER.

I wasn't a big fan of the film but the concept lends itself well to a series.

Anyone here watched it?

Finished season one.

Not bad. Will check out season two.

 

Btw Why didn't they just kick the stowaways off the train instead of housing them in the tail?

 

I guess because the plot required it😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/02/2022 at 8:28 AM, Naïve Old Fart said:

It looks interesting.

 

It kinda is, but I have a major problem with Garland's muse Sonoya Mizuno, who plays the leading role. I don't find her all that convincing. Everyone else is okay, especially Zach Grenier.

 

DEVS_102_1222-scaled.jpg

 

Zach Grenier in Devs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

I watched one episode of All of Us are Dead. Followed it up with a 2nd, then a 3rd. Took me 3 days to see all twelve. I was intrigued by most of it. I have become a fan of SKTV.

 

Me too. Did you see The Silent Sea and Hellbound? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Quintus said:

 

Me too. Did you see The Silent Sea and Hellbound? 

I haven't finished Hellbound but I will soon.i have to check out the other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Midway through season 3 of Ozark. 

 

It got better towards the end of season 2 and that has carried over to season 3. The first 1 and 2/3 of the first two seasons were okay, but filled with too many characters that were not just unlikeable, but resulted in too many plotlines that crowded the whole story and made the suspension of disbelief just too hard to swallow at times. 

 

Spoiler

But the end of season 2 purged a large number of these characters, and the series is so much more focused because of it. 

 

It's also even more like Breaking Bad now, except it's not Batemen but Linney as that power hungry half of the marriage. And yet, even though it's quite similar to BB, the series is all the better for it. I find myself more engrossed than I was in the first season. 

 

I did like the Del Rio character though. He had a beguiling sense of menace in every frame he appeared in. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody else watch Euphoria?

 

It's messy, soapy/campy, self-indulgent and super stylized with some cool moments, but the last season finale featured Williams' The Fury. Was a fun musical cameo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't seen it, never talked to anyone who has, yet I'm mildly curious enough to check it out eventually - if for no other reason than Sydney Sweeney  :drool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Friends, nearly done with season 6. I need a break after this one. Tired of the very questionable messages about relationships and the girls become much too annoying for my liking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/02/2022 at 7:23 PM, bruce marshall said:

Finished season one.

Not bad. Will check out season two.

 

Btw Why didn't they just kick the stowaways off the train instead of housing them in the tail?

 

I guess because the plot required it😒

Iirc Thor had posted response saying Sean Beans character was overdone.

I hafta agree.

I suspect this is yet another case of writers ' Trumpfying'  character to seem relevant.

It's a tiresome trope.

His character should have been a much colder, less flamboyant villain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's great!

 

Other good shows available on HBO Max include BARRY, Mare of Easttown, Search Party, HACKS, Succession, Miracle Workers, Wellington Paranormal, Peacemaker, Righteous Gemstones, The Other Two...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Already finished. Couldn't stop watching

Great show. Cleber writing and the cast was terrific. I especially liked Jennifer Coolidge. Very funny.

 

I've seen Succession & Hacks. Both amazing.

 

Now starting Barry or Mare Of Easttown. Amd I also want to watch the Sopranos, The Wire & some other older series

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fun show.

The lead actor would make a great James Bond ( if they have the guts to cast ANOTHER Aussie.😉)

Screenshot_2022-03-10-22-04-11.png

On 08/03/2022 at 11:36 AM, JNHFan2000 said:

Already finished. Couldn't stop watching

Great show. Cleber writing and the cast was terrific. I especially liked Jennifer Coolidge. Very funny.

 

I've seen Succession & Hacks. Both amazing.

 

Now starting Barry or Mare Of Easttown. Amd I also want to watch the Sopranos, The Wire & some other older series

MARE was awful!

But, don't go by me.

Go ahead and waste ten hours of your life!😉😝😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.