To Andreas With Love

For as long as I can remember Andreas has been a hugely important part of JWFAN.COM in all it's previous incarnations, AND hosted many other John Williams sites.

In other words he has devoted a large chunk of his life, and his finances to bringing John Williams fans all over the world together, to share their appriciation of this amazing man and his music.

Unlike so many other Moderators Admins etc etc Andreas was never really an active member in our many discussions, always apologizing for his poor English (which is not nearly as poor as he himself seems to think.

Andreas, my friend.

I just want to thank you for everything you have done. You have enriched my life in ways that I can't even begin to comprehend.

I raise my mugs to you!

Verzeihen Sie für mein armes Deutsch.

Ebenso lange, wie ich mich an Andreas erinnern kann, ist ein riesig wichtiger Teil von JWFAN gewesen. COM in allen es ist vorherige Verkörperungen, UND hat vieler anderer John William Stellen ausgerichtet.

In Anderem formuliert er hat gewidmet einen großen Klotz von seinem Leben, und seinen Finanzen zu Bringen von John William fächeln überall auf der Welt zusammen, ihren appriciation dieses erstaunlichen Mannes und seiner Musik zu teilen.

Ungleiche so viele andere Vermittler Admin usw usw war Andreas nie wirklich ein tätiges Mitglied in unseren vielen Diskussionen, die sich immer für sein armes Englisch entschuldigen (scheint der nicht beinahe so arm wie er sich selbst ist, zu denken.

Andreas, mein Freund.

Ich will nur zu vielen Dank haben für alles Sie gemacht. Sie haben mein Leben in Wegen bereichert, die ich auch nicht beginnen kann, zu verstehen.

Ich erhebe meine Becher zu Ihnen!

121010184815.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd drink to that! :D Thanks so much for making it possible for us to have all these fun, informative, silly, infuriating conversations. It's really helped me expand my musical horizons and knowledge in a big way.

And no, your English is not as bad as you think it is!

Ditto on that. Even those of us who can't get around these days as often as we'd like to (:tumbleweed:) will never forget all you've done for us here in the town of Jaydobblehughvan. . . . :john:

- Uni

P.S. I want a mug. . . ! :o

To quote from JW Fan Survivor:

"Andreas! Where the hell are the engines?!" Joey yelled. "Gone they are! Need donates more!" Andreas yelled back. All he tried failed. Joey reached into his pocket but there was no money left. "Run! All of you! Run run!" commanded Joey. And they all ran for the forest.

Without Andreas, we'd all really be running....running like headless chickens.

But seriously, thanks Andreas! You are the man.

(Y)

I've been a member here a relatively short period of time, but I continue to marvel at how remarkable it is that I can talk to friends from all corners of the world about our mutual love for this particular type of music. Really amazing when you think about it.

I'm grateful for the work that goes into keeping the torch lit.

Thanks, Andreas!

Thank you Andreas! This MB has been a great way for me to not only have interesting conversations/stay updated on JW info, but it offers a familiar and comfortable escape zone when life is strenuous. Thank you!