Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

Yes, it might be even a continuing story arc in the new Star Warses, one where we follow all the ghost characters in Chlorian City.

If the idea that a Jedi ghost takes the form of its final moment in the light side, whether that's before death (Ben, Yoda) or falling to the dark side....... Well that doesn't make any sense because Anakin returned to the light side long enough to kill the Emperor and show Luke his face. The change makes absolutely no sense.

And whether dark or light, it's still part of the same Force. If Kenobi and Yoda took the form of their most recent older selves, then it should be no different for Anakin, regardless of which side of the Force coin he was on.

If the idea that a Jedi ghost takes the form of its final moment in the light side, whether that's before death (Ben, Yoda) or falling to the dark side....... Well that doesn't make any sense because Anakin returned to the light side long enough to kill the Emperor and show Luke his face. The change makes absolutely no sense.

Thankfully, on the Blu-ray (the most recent version, and presumably the "canon" version) they switched Anakin's ghost back to the original Sebastian Shaw

Sorry, I read that somewhere around the time of release. Must have been fooled!

I've only watched the special features on the Blu-ray, which were a bit infuriating. I plan on watching the movies again (and maybe all of Clone Wars) sometime before Ep VII.

I read up on Machete Order and I want to give that a try. Episodes IV, V, II, III, and VI. Turns the prequels minus Episode I into a five hour flashback right before the saga's (original) conclusion.

I read up on Machete Order and I want to give that a try. Episodes IV, V, II, III, and VI. Turns the prequels minus Episode I into a five hour flashback right before the saga's (original) conclusion.

I've tried it. It's awkward.

Doesn't really matter to me. Harmy did (or likely did, I haven't watched them yet to verify) and that's good enough for me.

The Harmy versions are brilliant.

Adywan's Star Wars Revisited is really good as well. He's been working on ESB for years now and hopefully it will be released sometime this decade.

So I was bored tonight and got thinking what the film might start like now that we won't have the Fox Fanfare to kick things off. Threw this together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIrb0LonhsU

What do people think? Do we think it'll start with the standard Disney logo complete with "When You Wish Upon A Star" or will they use newly composed music from the Star Wars universe?

I did the same thing as you, but I used WYWUAS from CE3K

somebody did the same thing as you as well:

I have a feeling it will simply start in silence.

That's my guess. Until the title card of course.

There's also this version:

Remove the sound effects, and it's actually quite cool!

Only if you want your company to be represented by a Death Star!

"Disney, blowing competition out of the galaxy since..."

Only if you want your company to be represented by a Death Star!

"Disney, blowing competition out of the galaxy since..."

They shouldn't be ashamed of who they are!

Now witness the money grabbing power of this rich and fully funded monster of a corporation! Buy the world at will, commander! He he!

mickey-emperor.jpg