Upcoming Television Shows (and general TV chitchat)

Jay

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov, Foundation chronicles a band of exiles on their monumental journey to save humanity and rebuild civilization amid the fall of the Galactic Empire...i expect great things.

3 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Excalibur ... but with a girl this time. 

I have walked my way since the beginning of time. Sometimes I give, sometimes I take. It is mine to know which and when!

The only Merlin you need; the only EXCALIBUR you need.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, Jablonsky, Rupert Gregson-Williams and Trevor Morris worked on that score. But if the bootlegs are to be believed, their job was mostly on the battle scenes.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, Alexcremers said:

With Jared 'Chernobyl' Harris! 

While Harris was great in Chernobyl, he was great it so many other things before that that I object to the 'Chernobyl' label.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:56 PM, Marian Schedenig said:

While Harris was great in Chernobyl, he was great it so many other things before that that I object to the 'Chernobyl' label.

I know, but if I don't call him 'Chernobyl', people here won't know who he is. 

4 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

Pretty sure most people are aware of Jared Harris by now. I actually don’t think many members here have even seen Chernobyl. 

I saw it. Even the episode with the naked members. 

3 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Thanks to Chernobyl.

Thanks to his extensive acting career dating back to 1989, and roles in shows like Fringe and Mad Men, and films like The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button and Sherlock Holmes. 

51 minutes ago, Koray Savas said:

Thanks to his extensive acting career dating back to 1989, and roles in shows like Fringe and Mad Men, and films like The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button ...

I haven't seen Fringe and I don't remember him in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. And yet you pretend as if that show or that film made him a household name and that it did for Harris what Star Wars did for Hamill. He's a character actor, Koray, not a star. Even if people have seen him in Mad Men, that doesn't mean they remember him when they see him in something else, or that they know his name by heart. However, he plays the leading role in Chernobyl, and that show rocked the whole world, everyone had to see it. And still they don't know who he is, but add 'Chernobyl' to his name, and people will go: "Ah, yes, him!" 

Alex, we’re talking about the microcosm of JWFan. If you wanna blow it up to the entire world, of course no one knows who he is, even if you include “Chernobyl” in his name. He’s a face people recognize at best, like Richard Jenkins and James Rebhorn. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, KK said:

Here comes the Corona movies...

That's a show not a movie

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s create a petition so that Quint also get’s his own show.

What happened on the Indianapolis? Who were his friends? How’d he get to Amity? How’d he get the Orca? How’d he get those shark teeth at the front of the captain’s cabin?

And most importantly HOW DOES HE EARN A LIVIN’?

The fans have demanded to know for 45 years!

Not.