Youtube clips

KingPin

The greatest video any of you will ever watch....

Wooow, AWESOME! :P Karajan/Cleiber/Muti/Bernstein/Gergiev/Rattle/etc. reborn?! ;) The little guy's certainly got a bright future coming up, should he decide to enter the conducting business ... ;)

(I shot this iPhone video of JW at the Walt Disney Concert Hall last October) Check it out:

is that a screen? because the arrangement of the condutor and orchestra is strange, the conductor facind the audience, i mean.

Can you hear what I hear?

Yes. It took about 3 or 4 notes. I smell temp track inspiration of the Home Alone kind.

Can you hear what I hear?

Harry Potter, Home Alone, and Elfman's Edward Scissorhands all rolled into one. And it's nice. But yes, for Jwfans just a bit too familiar to ignore the similaritys.

This is not exactly an obscure find, but I was overwhelmed when I watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWq17CT6Cs

Simply beautiful. I have to see the complete film, but this particular segment was tremendous. Thanks for posting this Romão!

Well....I......How can I? I suppose it's.......

:eek:

Nothing repels surrealism of that magnitude. :ola:

No way on earth is it possible to watch that masterpiece only 'once'.

Has anyone ever listened to Eric Whitacre's Godzilla Eats Las Vegas? He's quite a famous choral/wind ensemble composer and very talented. I've known this piece for some years now, but I feel like some of you might enjoy it.

It's a two part video.

Has anyone ever listened to Eric Whitacre's Godzilla Eats Las Vegas? He's quite a famous choral/wind ensemble composer and very talented. I've known this piece for some years now, but I feel like some of you might enjoy it.

It's a two part video.

Of course, I know it by heart from listening to it numerous times and also have a full score of it, but unfortunately I haven't had an "honour" of playing it yet. :music: Such a great piece! ;)

It's a two part video.

Of course, I know it by heart from listening to it numerous times and also have a full score of it, but unfortunately I haven't had an "honour" of playing it yet. :music: Such a great piece! ;)

Haha, I have the full score for it too!

Back in my first year of high school we did excerpts of the piece for our marching band show, was tons of fun. I was hoping I'd have the chance to play it in college, but now that I'm in my last semester it doesn't seem so likely! Maybe I'll program it for a concert of my own day...

Haha, I have the full score for it too!

The screams (as well as the barking dogs and lead Elvis) are printed in the parts as they appear in the score, but please feel free to assign them by audition (some players have an amazingly natural affinity for this sort of thing ...).

;)

I'm not sure which is funnier - the kid

focuses on, or his dad in the background. You have to wait nearly a minute for it to get good, but get good it does. I recommend pausing around 1:05.

I feel cheated. It looks the guy to the kid's left is videotaping it, and all the rides in my local theme park say you're not allowed to take cameras on them. Something about they own the copyright to the experience of the ride, and capturing it in a still or video camera would deprive them of the ability to sell that. Bullshit I say.

The vast majority of my theme park experiences have been at Disneyland, where photography (still and video) is permitted as long as you're not using flash or videotaping a film-based attraction. That's the way to go, IMO.

or his dad in the background.

I'm thinking - "Suck it up and utilise that fear,Soldier. When I was in special forces,we'd slaughter a village before breakfast"

That Academy Award Winning Trailer is excellent - exactly how I imagine the Oscar-voters thought process is.