Josh500

Do you listen to JW every day?  

54 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes.
    • No.

Not cute options like "Don't know" or "Ask me something easier."

A simple question -- yes or no.

As for me, recently I do. Ever since I got my iPod, not a day goes by when I don't listen to at least a few minutes of JW.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, many times every day. My work also allows me to listen to music all day along. At home, JW's music is constantly playing.

Yes, many times every day. My work also allows me to listen to music all day along. At home, JW's music is constantly playing.

Good for you! What are you currently listening to? Me, I'm constantly listening to the 3 HP scores, the three SW prequel scores, and Memoirs! Among other scores, of course. :mrgreen:

Yeah I listen to John Williams at least once a day :mrgreen:

I listen to everyone else bar John Williams. His music has now become bantha fodder in my music collection. Roll on Bernard Herrmann, John Adams, Michael Torke, Jerry Goldsmith and Dolly Parton.

If I one day have to infiltrate a John Williams Hate Club, I'll just practice reciting everything Hitch has ever said about him to work my up their ranks.

Or I spose I could just talk to Hitch to begin with and politely ask him to terminate the group.

Good for you! What are you currently listening to? Me, I'm constantly listening to the 3 HP scores, the three SW prequel scores, and Memoirs! Among other scores, of course. :spiny:

Today: Memoirs, Episode III expanded score and Seven Years in Tibet.

I try to, but sometimes I'm not home for very long, and just don't get a chance to listen to a lot of music.

Tim, who's listening to the new Tool album "10,000 Days" a lot, which is cutting into his normal Williams time

There was period where I ONLY listened to JW.Right now I'm mostly listening to new c.d.'s from the library

K.M.

I listen to music nearly every day. But there's just so much of it, I don't think there's a single composer to whose music I listen even once every week nowadays.

Marian - listening to a CD for the first time in three days (too much university and work stuff this week).

While I certainly don't pick up or listen to an album of his every day, it is rare that I don't listen to a least a couple of minutes of JW. This week, for example, the only album I picked up of hi was Jaws 2, and I didn't listen to it for all that long (I still don't get the popularity of this score), but I did listen to the amazing title track from Born on The Fourth of July, 'The Ballroom Scene', 'Anderton's Great Escape', The Main Title Suite from Conrack, and, during the weekend, to 'A Winter's Spell'.

Yep, I mainly listen to it in school because my teacher is to stupid to realize the reason most people are doing poorly in Math is because she doesn't enforce the "No Ipods in school" rule.

No. I'll listen to Williams if I feel like it. If I happen to. There's no strict regimen to my listening.

I'll listen to Williams if I feel like it. If I happen to. There's no strict regimen to my listening.

It's the same here. It just so happens I still end up listening to him every day. :)

Sure do!! There's more JW on my MP3 than any one else and I love to let the tracks play randomly. He always pops up. And mixes well with ABBA on a bizarre level. :music: