This site is really messed up...

Sandor

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of when Tanglewood was actually selling CD's of John Williams, the guitarist, at this year's Film Night concert, alongside various "true" Williams CD's. :mrgreen:

That looks like a parallel universe :mrgreen:

They even talk about "War of the Worlds", but not John T. Williams'.

There is also that guy named Richard (with the "h") in the board.

Creepy.

NP: Troll (Richard Band)

"The son of a guitarist, John Williams — not to be confused with the film composer of the same name — "

Wow, I didn't know that people could mix up John T. Williams and the guitarist so easily.....

I thought John Williams was the sniper who killed all those people in Virginia, Maryland and the DC area.

I distinctly remember James Lipton asking John about it, when he was on Inside the Actor's Studio.

JW on Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio

yes I know its a shameless plug.

Someone really needs to get contact that site to correct that site. We know that there is two people called John Williams and yeah one of those two people is a film composer and the other one is a Guitarist. That site is funny thought when people get mixed up these two John Williams. I mean look at it. Pictures of the John Williams the film composer and the biography of the John Williams the Guitarist. In the way it interesting though because it like some people know who this John Williams the Guitarist is but not the film composer. I'm like the other way around. I know John Williams the film composer but not the John Williams the Guitarist.

Is that guitarist still alive? Not that they get mixed up when one of them dies.

John Williams: "Hey, Steven, thanks four your card, but I'm still alive!"