The OFFICIAL Indy IV Score Thread

chinaismine

Risky though, if you don't live near one. Fortunately mine's up the road. ROTFLMAO I'll pop in on Friday night with fingers crossed. 48 hours!

Risky though, if you don't live near one. Fortunately mine's up the road. ROTFLMAO I'll pop in on Friday night with fingers crossed. 48 hours!

How has it been in the past, though, crumbs? Were the CDs always available on the official release date (or a few days earlier or later)? Can you remember the releases of Memoirs and Revenge and Azkaban etc.?

Well the only one I remember is ROTS, and that was out on the day. I even remember how excited the cashier was when I bought it, saying that he'd been looking forward to the music and movie for years! And obviously that came out weeks before the film, but they were perfectly timely with release dates.

As far as Aussies leaking the soundtrack online... well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no intention of doing it. Sure, maybe I'll post the Raiders March to whet people's appetite, and the concert suites, but self control is a good thing to teach others to have. ROTFLMAO Oh, and seeing as I won't listen to the CD in full until May 20 (after I've seen the film), what's the point?

Hmmm, did you check a day or two before though? Or did it come out exactly on the release date?

If yes, you'll probably have it on Saturday... ROTFLMAO

Oh, and seeing as I won't listen to the CD in full until May 20 (after I've seen the film), what's the point?

You can upload it without listening to it. :lol:

What's the point?????

ROTFLMAO

Okay, I'm currently downloading what appears to be a legit leak of the soundtrack album. The source is good. It could take some time to complete though since the seed keeps disappearing and reappearing. At the moment the download speed is very slow.

Bare with me and standby.

Okay, I'm currently downloading what appears to be a legit leak of the soundtrack album. The source is good. It could take some time to complete though since the seed keeps disappearing and reappearing. At the moment the download speed is very slow.

Bare with me and standby.

We wait with breathless anticipation ROTFLMAO

Don't get too excited, judging by the download speed of this thing the cd will be in the shops by the time I have it! ROTFLMAO It's slow as hell, but there is plenty of activity. I'm hoping it will pick up in speed.

Don't get too excited, judging by the download speed of this thing the cd will be in the shops by the time I have it! ROTFLMAO It's slow as hell, but there is plenty of activity.

Hmmm, can't you give us the link?

Are you a member of Torrentleech.com? You will find it there.

Its pointless me adding a link, since only members are permitted to view the content.

Yes they start 10 sec later as the amazon clips and so show 10 seconds of new music in each clip. Check out Journey to Akator, in the last 4 seconds there is some Mexican/Peruan Music which sounds great

Right, the same torrent has just appeared on Demonoid, which pretty makes this a dead cert. Fakes don't get posted there, it's against the rules. It ISN'T the same torrent that was linked over at the Raven, since I'm pretty sure that is indeed a fake.

I'm 99% certain I'll have this later today.

Audio: Mp3@320kbps

Size: 177.26 MB

Check out Journey to Akator, in the last 4 seconds there is some Mexican/Peruan Music which sounds great

That sounds . . . somehow weird! But of course you can't tell from just 2 1/2 seconds!

You can't tell anything about the music, but I mean the transition! It starts all of a sudden, like someone pushed the NEXT TRACK button!

That's true, maybe they skipped a part. I really like the use of the crystal theme in Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed, here we get the fully orchestrated version.

Man, these sound great!!! Can't wait to listen to the entire album straight through.

That's true, maybe they skipped a part.

Hmmm, yeah could be, but to me it sounds more like Source Music. Written by JW? I hope so, but who knows?

Jungle Chase sounds great.. Crystal Theme on Brass then Mutt's Theme... I think

Jungle Chase sounds great.. Crystal Theme on Brass then Mutt's Theme... I think

Irina's Theme then Mutt's.

Sounds a bit cut-and-pastey to me... :S

This is exciting. I don't have any of those torrents, but I have emule on my computer. I haven't used it in quite some time. I went to open it, and it won't connect or anything. I NEED THIS SOUNDTRACK! ^_^

It's been removed. A fake?

I don't know, but I searched on all the key terms straight after it was said it was on there and came up with nothing.

I hope this Ramiro Belgart doesn't becaome our arch nemesis here.At least we'll know who is responsible for microedits,if there are any.

Pure magic! :P
Mexican Music!! Wrote by Williams???? ^_^
It's very interesting how JW interpolates Indy's theme into "The Adventures of Mutt". Cool!

"Irina's Theme" is very infectious... can't get it out of my head!

And Marion's theme sounds bloody amazing in 'Finale'.... :P :P
And Marion's theme sounds bloody amazing in 'Finale'.... :P :P

Yeah, very Golden Age-like...

The Adventures of Mutt SCREAMS Fitzwilly!

-Erik-

+1

It's kind of amazing that such a highly-anticipated score has not escaped onto the interwebs by this point, less than a week away from release. I have a feeling it'll show up somewhere by the weekend, but still, it's been locked up pretty good. Perhaps that's why they went with a smaller label like Concord? Did they think there'd be less chance of leaks than with a big label like, say, Sony?

How about we remain loyal JW fans and NOT help other people download a soundtrack that they have no intention of purchasing? The more we attempt to download it, the faster speeds are, and the more people who have access to it.