Raise your hand if your wallet is feeling sore

BLUMENKOHL

Does your wallet hurt?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Want some preparation H for that?

• I raise my hand. It hurts! But it hurts soooo goood!
    • My arm is firmly down. My wallet wouldn't be able to handle all of that!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I turn my computer on it says, "Hello Dave. Are you going to rip another soundtrack today? I can't let you do that, Dave. You've bought so many. When was the last time you fed your goldfish?"

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.

:lol:

P.S. Never jokingly say to your wife "Hey if you just take up stripping we'll have more funds for your shoes and my music."

And here I thought we were a team. I don't understand this outraged "How is that fair to me" attitude non-sense!

I'm much more interested in buy a new couch than any of these releases. Besides I'm more into blu rays and black and white movies these days.

I always think of inbred retards who shoot beer cans from barrels for sport.

Or is that Alabama?

germany

Definitely. But not just from new releases, but also old releases that are running low. These are the soundtracks from specialty labels I bought this year:

- Star Trek III

- Black Sunday

- Family Plot

- SpaceCamp

- Amazing Stories Volume I

- Amazing Stories Volume II

- Guide for the Married Man

- Home Alone Expanded Score

- Heidi

Add that to the Elfman/Burton box, 4 OSTs from films released this year, and a bunch of other used CDs or digital downloads, and my wallet is hurting quite a bit.

I was tempted to get Man Who Loved Cat Dancing and John Goldfarb, since the former is almost OOP and the latter is on sale, but I just couldn't afford it.

Soon you'll start considering which organs are worth the latest expanded set. :thumbup:

"Hmmm....surely the complete recordings of the Harry Potter 1-3 movies is worth a spleen, right? "

I'm scared to even look at my purchasing history.

The only good thing is that it seems lately I'm just swapping out CDs on my shelves instead of making room for new ones.

The only good thing is that it seems lately I'm just swapping out CDs on my shelves instead of making room for new ones.

Well that might tell you something about the current state of film music. :)

And yes, despite trying to be frugal with my soundtrack collecting the year has been a difficult one. Too many must-haves have been released.

Well that might tell you something about the current state of film music. :)

I've been saying that for the past 10 years. :D

Well that might tell you something about the current state of film music. :D

I've been saying that for the past 10 years. :(

Man, you have high standards! :)

I haven't yet, at least strictly film scores, but a few are on my to-get list. The only releases of new music written in '10 I have are Lost- The Final Episodes, Doctor Who Series 5, and Final Fantasy XIII.

My wallet is hurting and I am still behind on the scores I want, particularly the FSM Star Trek Box.

I don't think I bought any scores from films made in 2010.

Me neither.

I just went through my order history for Amazon, SAE, Intrada, Varese, DarkDel, and Perseverance. I purchased a total of 60 scores and other-genre-albums from them this year. After I did all that, I realized I didn't include La-La Land, so it's probably closer to 70. And now I'm just realizing I forgot about the old Varese site, so I'll approximate it at around 75-80 CDs in total.

Yikes!

I don't want to guess how many albums I've bought this year. Between specialty soundtracks from the internet and used CDs from book stores and other sources, the number is high.

Yes, my wallet always hurts, but not from buying lots of soundtrack albums. I cut drastically down on that 6-7 years ago. I've bought maybe 20 items over the last TWO years.