'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' SCORE speculation

Ricard

Well, many of his greatest cues feature a chorus, such as The Map Room: Dawn/Miracle of the Ark, everything in Temple of Doom but especially Approaching the Stones, City in the Clouds and Final Duel.

Well, many of his greatest cues feature a chorus, such as The Map Room: Dawn/Miracle of the Ark, everything in Temple of Doom but especially Approaching the Stones, City in the Clouds and Final Duel.

Let us not forget Stored Memories. Which may be his greatest cue, if you ask me.

Well, regardless, "Battle of the Heroes (orchestra)" is among my holy grail tracks.

The only thing available is in re-recording form.

That report describes what turned out to be Teaser #2.

I feel like at this point if we were getting a new trailer, we would have heard about it well in advance, as with the previous ones.

I'm not sure if they would release a teaser and a full trailer within a few weeks of each other. They may be saving the full trailer for Comic-Con this summer. The newest teaser will probably be shown with Avengers 2, though.

Update: It's the same teaser. Maybe the full trailer will be shown this summer. We'll probably get wind of it before then.

Probably Comic-Con or bust. Otherwise I kinda doubt we're getting much of anything until after summer.

Besides the soundtrack release, of course. :D

You think the soundtrack will be out this summer? What makes you think that?

My bad... I misread what he meant. I would imagine the only thing we'd get so close to the film's release is the soundtrack and some toys. The main stuff will probably be seen before the summer is out.

Is that piano intro a variation on the cue that plays with the Force theme at the beginning of the second trailer? If so it could be part of a new theme for Rey?

Is that piano intro a variation on the cue that plays with the Force theme at the beginning of the second trailer? If so it could be part of a new theme for Rey?

I dunno about that piano music; It could have been something recorded new by Williams at the trailer sessions, or it could just be stock music.

I doubt any of the trailer cues recorded already feature any new themes from the new score. Of course he's written new themes for the new characters and situations by now, but that doesn't mean he would have worked them into any of the trailer cues. There's no reason to.

Very cool that Johnny is in the "core" of this movie making group photo. He is after all one of the few original members of the Star Wars crew besides the returning actors (and Larry Kasdan). :)

Very cool that Johnny is in the "core" of this movie making group photo. He is after all one of the few original members of the Star Wars crew besides the returning actors (and Larry Kasdan). :)

Don't forget Ben Burtt :)

Yet he was photoshopped into a picture with them and now we are spreading it across the internet, Stefan. Shouldn't we respect Williams's decision and remove the picture from the board?

Lot of people thought Harrison Ford was photoshopped into that cover photo; turns out he wasn't. Unfortunately with all the after-effects and airbrushing you can hardly tell what's really there sometimes.

Lot of people thought Harrison Ford was photoshopped into that cover photo; turns out he wasn't. Unfortunately with all the after-effects and airbrushing you can hardly tell what's really there sometimes.

People assume too much!