2020 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

Understood. I wasn’t entirely sure what the studios were going to do this year, but noticed that Amazon has put up their FYC site and decided to start up the thread.

6 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

No offense meant. Just shocked that studios are even thinking about awards based on how this year has gone for the industry.

The qualifying date now is till February. And Oscars are in April.

So movies can come out for another 5 months to qualify for Oscars.

And blockbusters are out but stuff has released on streaming and at festivals.

So come hell or high water, hollywood is going to have an awards season.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Searchlight Pictures

[NOTE: See initial post above for direct links to MP3s.]

• 2 weeks later...

NEW SCORE/SONG AVAILABLE:

Amazon Studios

[NOTE: See initial post above for direct links to MP3s/WAVs.]

NEW SCORES AVAILABLE:

Universal Pictures

[NOTE: See initial post above for direct links to MP3s.]

NEW SCORE/SONG AVAILABLE:

Universal Pictures

[NOTE: See initial post above for direct links to MP3s. Thanks to @Raiders of the SoundtrArk for the heads-up on The Croods: A New Age score!]

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, HunterTech said:

Daniel Pemberton's name is completely throwing me off. Has he been mentioned as being involved with the score before? It feels like an error on WB's end.

I think so. No mention of Pemberton on IMDB either. Wonder what happened there.

1 hour ago, HunterTech said:

Daniel Pemberton's name is completely throwing me off. Has he been mentioned as being involved with the score before? It feels like an error on WB's end.

1 hour ago, TSMefford said:

I think so. No mention of Pemberton on IMDB either. Wonder what happened there.

It is indeed strange, but I’ll keep the listing as-is until WB updates their site or the mystery tracks are identified as being some other score. My initial thought was that previously-existing Pemberton cues were licensed and tracked into the film, but now I’m not so sure.

EDIT: And then there’s this... LOL

The one for The Queen's Gambit is I'm pretty sure just the score to the final (7th) episode of the series (and a good choice it is -- it's what I'd go with if I were only picking a single episode to highlight score-wise). It includes two very nice cues (~3 minutes) which are not present on the (already generous) 90 minute official album for this fine score by Carlos Rafael Rivera, which in film context is probably my favorite score this year! I added them ("Borgov and Cohorts Strategize" and "Next Morning") into my iTunes version.

Yavar

Tenet is back up, and it's now only 18 select cues that are listed. Definitely different streamed copies as well, since the AAC compression is heavier. As such, you might want to check the direct links for the previous set here to see if they still work.

Also, among the removed cues are the ones that credited Pemberton, so we might not know what the truth is (I maintain that it's an error).

EDIT: there is actually a track on the updated listing that isn't on the previous set (https://d36mjmam1za8wk.cloudfront.net/academy2020/tenet/ampas/score/v2/MGR_MX_R7v15E_7m42_Times_Up-6dB_.m3u8)

I can still get the previous page to play its music.

Seems like they didnt plan on letting us listen to the entire score, the new list mostly only has tracks that the OST already had (albeit closer to the way they were arranged in the film).

57 minutes ago, MedigoScan said:

I can still get the previous page to play its music.

Seems like they didnt plan on letting us listen to the entire score, the new list mostly only has tracks that the OST already had (albeit closer to the way they were arranged in the film).

Anyway to get all the links?

I am not sure how, I only managed to keep the links because I left the tab open.

If I check that page's source, the page is already the updated version.

4 minutes ago, MedigoScan said:

If I check that page's source, the page is already the updated version.

The page source should indeed contain the links:

image.png

NEW SCORES/SONGS AVAILABLE:

Netflix

Universal

Warner Brothers

Note:  The streamable AAC links for the 51-cue version of Tenet are still active, even though the sites have been updated to show the 18-cue version.

[NOTE: See initial post above for links to streamable M4As.]

It's a shame they delete the 51-cue version instead of this we have almost the same version than the OST

4 hours ago, badbu said:

does anyone know why the wonder woman score is not on the site? 

This was clearly the best thing in the movie so I hope they'll posted it and not forget it like Disney did with Solo a Star Wars Story

41 minutes ago, Raiders of the SoundtrArk said:

It's a shame they delete the 51-cue version instead of this we have almost the same version than the OST

This was clearly the best thing in the movie so I hope they'll posted it and not forget it like Disney did with Solo a Star Wars Story

yeah. Hans best score since interstellar.

NEW SONG AVAILABLE:

Warner Brothers

• Tenet [Song - "The Plan" (Travis Scott, Ebony Naomi Oshunrinde, & Ludwig Göransson), 3:05] [1 or 2]

[NOTE: See initial post above for links to streamable M4A.]

6 hours ago, thx99 said:

UPDATE!! I was able to locate track 26 for The Midnight Sky on the Netflix site, even though it still isn't listed.  I have added in the link to the MP3 file and corrected the listing to the following:

Midnight Sky, The (Alexandre Desplat) [31 cues, 1:16:14]

@thx99Thanks for all your work. Really appreciate your efforts.