Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (official Thread)

Mr. Breathmask

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, but I have a copy at Barnes and Noble waiting for me to pick up.

Should be ashamed of yourself Joe.

They had 24/7 stores when I was last over there...

why its a Christmas present, it won't be listened to until Christmas. Im not obsessive compulsive like the rest of you guys over this.

This is Indy, not Star Wars.

How long's it been now, over 3 weeks? Damn.

Mark, take your lightsabre down to the post office and give them a little... encouragement :spiny:

This is Indy, not Star Wars.

Indeed it is. Thank you for strengthening my point.

And I received mine at work, and left it untouched under my desk for the entire day - how's that for an 'obsessive compulsive' :P

Did KM get his box set yet?

No. I order a lot of stuff through the mail from all over the world, and it never takes this long.

SAE told me to wait 30 days. If I don't have it by next Tuesday I hope they have a back up plan so I get my set by Christmas. They don't even have tracking numbers with their parcels ,so there is no way to know if it is lost

SAE suspects it is held at customs. They only reason for this would be if they wrote "gift" and somehow customs is figuring out what to charge me for customs (like holding it as somekind of contraband)

SAE suspects it is held at customs. They only reason for this would be if they wrote "gift" and somehow customs is figuring out what to charge me for customs (like holding it as somekind of contraband)

Sucks dude

Customs sucks.

Somehow that still doesn't make sense. Not for a few c.d.'s during Christmas time.And it's probably below the value where they actually charge duty.

Should SAE send me another one or keep telling me to wait for this one?

At this point should I ask for that?

Just go buy one in a store, and when your SAE one arrives, return that sealed one to the store

I haven't noticed any pitch problems in Last Crusade. I'm pretty sure no one has.

The unreleased part of "Indy's Very First Adventure" maybe has some lower pitch... I might be wrong...

Should SAE send me another one or keep telling me to wait for this one?

At this point should I ask for that?

Just go buy one in a store, and when your SAE one arrives, return that sealed one to the store

Does that work? Don't they scan the bar code when you return something? Wouldn't they realize it's not the same?

Actually I was listed in a store at the mega ripoff price of 69$ ,but when I went I couldn't find it.

I have not physically seen or held a set yet and it reminds me how insignificant we JWfans and score fans are in the music world. There's a billion copies of third rate singers Christmas albums but no Indy boxes.

Before buying a copy in a store, I'd closely inspect the package, to make sure that there isn't a store-specific decal or something on the plastic wrap. In the end, it shouldn't matter if you're returning the same thing back to them, but you know how retailers can be...

By the way, I'm not familiar with this customs stuff. I bought a book from someone in England, it was shipped on November 23, and arrived here in California on December 4. That doesn't seem like too long of a period of time. Why on earth are you having this problem, when you only live in Canada?! Man, I feel sorry for you.

Ok, just to be sure, but this was an NTSC DVD right?

I slowed my PAL DVD down to the correct pitch.

it's the boot that's wrong .

That's right, the bootleg's tracks are slightly too fast, but it seems to depend from track to track to what extent.

Does anyone live in Montana? Can anyone just walk into the wilderness and toss it over the fence so KM can go pick it up later?

If you don't have it by January, I can help you out.

wait

Someone from JWfan also sent me a cdr of something on nov 12 and I still don't have that either .Is customs stopping every cd related material now?

this is weird

Seriously I never had a truly "lost" parcel and I receive a lot on non c.d. parcels each week

KM, you waiting this long is stupid, you should contact them and tell them to credit your money back to you. You should also contact your CC and tell them you're disputing these charges. Waiting this long is absolutely insane.

*Imagine's KM's fury when he rips the shrinkwrap open, only to find all five cases contain copies of the KOTCS OST*

:thumbup:

I can only imagine how he is going to be shaken by the sound quality of the set, especially after long wait...

*Imagine's KM's fury when he rips the shrinkwrap open, only to find all five cases contain copies of the KOTCS OST*

I can only imagine how he is going to be shaken by the sound quality of the set, especially after long wait...

Why? It's not like he didn't already have the leaked mp3s

Why? It's not like he didn't already have the leaked mp3s

I don't know. I lost trace in that thread.

I JUST RECEIVED MY BOX SET

Welcome to last month.

Neil

That's Canadians for ya. They celebrate Thanksgiving one month early, and Indiana Jones Soundtrack day one month late. Do you guys do anything in the month of November?