John Williams scores - by Specialty Label

Jay

Um i had a problem with music box records..

for Spain i have two shipping options:

13€ Colisimo

15€ DHL

i chose dhl because it lets me fetch the parcel to their offices instead of arriving at home. Because my wife get angry when i waste money buying things like this…

and they just shipped it with colissimo. I asked them and they say dhl considers my address too far and would charge me extra 40€. So they sent it with colissimo.

???? 

i wrote them that that had never happened in previous orders, that i am in the EU (their page explicity states that dhl charges tax and custom fees OUTSIDE the European Union.) and that i paid two extra bucks that if i had chosen colissimo at check out.

lets see how this ends.

They keep saying that dhl would cost me 25€… they have to change the ordering pages then. Their solution refund of 2€and ship with colissimo (the parcel was still on their warehouse) or cancel the order. Since i dont want to risk a domestic dispute i cancelled it. And i’ll order it some other time. I think i’ll try intermezzomedia and see how they are. And spare almost 10 bucks. Musicbox was very reliable and serious but their shipping costs and prices have escalated lately.

3 hours ago, Luke Skywalker said:

i chose dhl because it lets me fetch the parcel to their offices instead of arriving at home. Because my wife get angry when i waste money buying things like this…

You both should really sort that out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...