• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46" Sony

Are some of you keeping the 120Hz/240 Hz processing turned on? What are your thoughts about this technology. Do you like it? If so, why? What is it that you see? I've seen it at stores and I've seen it on my own set and have it disengaged. I'm not a fan.

Neil

46" Sony

Are some of you keeping the 120Hz/240 Hz processing turned on? What are your thoughts about this technology. Do you like it? If so, why? What is it that you see? I've seen it at stores and I've seen it on my own set and have it disengaged. I'm not a fan.

Neil

I don't recall setting that feature on my Panasonic. I have the Vizio in the bedroom, my dad gave it to me before he passed and I haven't checked the settings. We just have standard cable going into the bedroom and I don't watch that much TV in there.

Mine runs at 600Hz and boy do I notice it - videogames run as smooth as silk and the response time is impeccable - vital for gaming. Combined with the Playstation 3, Blu-ray movies (especially Pixar ones) look gorgeously vibrant and crisp. Up until recently the tv was the top of the range Panny, as stated in this indepth review.

I picked it up for the bargain price of £798 a few months ago.

46" Sony

Neil

that's what some friends told me. It make movies look fake because it removes blur in scenes that are meant to be blurry. I'd still get a 120 hz because maybe it would be useful for games