• Announcements

• Jay

Donate to JWFan, win a CD!   05/30/17

Hello!

We are significantly behind on our funds for keeping JWFan alive, and need to collect donations again.
      As an incentive, I am offering a series of free CDS to anyone who donates over a certain amount!   Donate at least $10 and you will be entered into a pool to potentially win one of the following once we hit our $250 goal:   Tyler Bates - God of War; Ascension (OST, La La Land Records) Danny Elfman - Planet of the Apes (OST, Sony) Danny Elfman - Taking Woodstock (OST, La La Land Records) Christopher Lennertz - Identity Thief (OST, La La Land Records) Christopher Lennertz - Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (OST) Michael Giacchino - Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (OST, Varese Sarabande) Dave Holmes & Various - Ocean's 11 (OST, WB Records) Joel McNeely & Various - Hollywood '94 (Varese Sarabande) Joe Kraemer - Jack Reacher (OST, La La Land Records) John Williams - Born on the Fourth of July (OST, MCA Records)   Donate at least $20 and you will be entered into a pool to potentially win one of the following once we hit our $500 goal:   John Barry - First Love (La La Land) Jerry Goldsmith - The Challenge (La La Land) Jerry Goldsmith - In Harm's Way (2009 Intrada edition) Jerry Goldsmith - The Red Pony (Varese) Alan Silvestri - Dutch (La La Land) Shirley Walker - Willard (La La Land) John Williams - Family Plot (Varese Sarabande) or, any of the above CDs if you prefer   Donate at least $30 and you will be entered into a pool to potentially win one of the following once we hit our $750 goal:   James Horner - Gorky Park (OOP Kritzerland Edition) James Newton Howard - Outbreak (2CD, Varese Deluxe Edition) Laurence Rosenthal - Clash of the Titans (2CD, Intrada) John Williams - The Fury (2CD, La La Land) John Williams - Jane Eyre (OOP, La La Land) or, any of the above CDs if you prefer   Donate at least $50 and you will be entered into a pool to potentially win one of the following once we hit our $1,000 goal:   Jerry Fielding - The Wild Bunch (3CD, FSM) Ira Newborn - The Naked Gun trilogy (3CD, La La Land) Shirley Walker and Various - Batman: The Animated Series Volume 3 (4CD, La La Land) or, any of the above CDs if you prefer     All shipping will be paid by me to anywhere in the world!   I will pull names from a hat for each pool, and you get to pick whatever CD set you want if I pull your name!   To be eligible, leave your JWFan username in the comments area of your donation.  If you want to donate but not be in the running for a free CD, mention that in the comment.   Use this link or the link on the mainpage.       Thank you!   Jason, Ricard, and Andreas.

mrbellamy

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

mrbellamy last won the day on April 23

mrbellamy had the most liked content!

About mrbellamy

• Rank
    Generic JWFanner

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

12173 profile views
  1. He did also add that he's hoping to write a new screenplay in the fall before he has to get ready for promotion, so does seem like he's ready to let it go.
  2. I might have been kind of irritated by this prospect 5 years ago when the whole enterprise was announced, but all I've ever really wanted is for Williams to get his say and he's done two of these now, with possibly a third on the way. I'll be concerned if someone has to replace him on 9, but otherwise Rogue One ended up feeling so irrelevant even with all its continuity and mimicry that I don't really care how these spinoffs are handled anymore.
  3. I don't get it. Could you post another definition??
  4. Lincoln was shot in 1865...
  5. I'm sure they're going to keep messing with it until the fall and the score will get cut up like always (hopefully the effect will be minimized somewhat if Williams does some pick-up sessions for inserts and stuff) but I'm guessing that with so much of the music done and 9 months of editing already that it probably looks pretty close to what we'll see in December.
  6. It's apparently increasingly rare for directors to get final cut privilege at studios these days but I can't imagine Nolan hadn't secured it in his contract by Inception at the latest.
  7. Yeah, I just find it encouraging insofar as it's another indication - along with him name-dropping Bresson in that earlier interview - that he might be trying to say more with less.
  8. What about Daniel Day-Lewis? He's free now.
  9. I think either way they'd want to avoid any possibility of litigation.