RIP Michael Jackson

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad, but I suppose he'd like his last moment to be a thriller. A bit off the wall to be sure, but nothing with that man is ever black or white.

:blink::lol:

But seriously, I hope he's OK.

According to TMZ Michael Jackson died:

http://www.tmz.com/

If it's true, I think it's a loss and sad. The man was a legend.

Granted, TMZ was right about him being rushed to the hospital, I'm going to wait until I hear a major network confirm that.

There is no chance for him to come back in glory he used to deserve. Sadly, he has ruined his life and career enough. It's a pity to see what going on with him right now, though.

Whatever you feel about his music or his personal life, there's no doubt he was one of the most influential and important figures in music in the last 30 years. RIP Michael.

So it's been confirmed? He's really dead?

CNN still says he is in coma, so technically he is still alive. Their source might not be accurate, though.

He's dead, I like alot of his songs, but I like his videos better.

I think a lot of us grew up listening to his music, being his fans or not. I have never been, but his music was in many ways a part of my childhood life and I am really fond of it.

His death will make him immortal, much like the King of Rock.

Oh please!!!!!

You'll see in ten years.

BBC news is confirming he passed on too. I'm looking at the 'continuous coverage' and they have arial shots of L.A. with crowds gathering around UCLA.

While I'm not a fan as such, he was a stunning singer and his sudden death is a huge shock.

RIP Mikey.

So sad, I hope he's found peace at last.

A truly talented artist. When you discuss the greatest albums of all time Thriller belongs on that list.

Rest in peace Michael.

I shall listen to Thriller tonite in your memory.

I've always felt that when it comes to death if you can't find any kind words to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Granted not everyone deserves sympathy but still it might be best just to say nothing.

It's bad, but I suppose he'd like his last moment to be a thriller. A bit off the wall to be sure, but nothing with that man is ever black or white.

I guess he got enough

He's dead, I like alot of his songs, but I like his videos better.

Indeed...brilliant dancer.

Apparently not considering that's what CNN says caused his heart to give out.

I have great memories listening to Thriller, Billy Jean, Bad, and others. RIP

Mark O, apparently you aren't able to be contacted through PMs, but I just wanted to let you know I got your message and everything's fine.

Despite all the negative things in recent years there's no doubting the man's influence on the music industry, or the fact that he still has millions of dedicated fans. RIP

This is indeed a terrible tragedy. 50 is way too young to die, let alone of a heart attack. I was not aware that he had any physical ailments.

Michael Jackson was one of my favorite singers when I was a young boy. There are many jokes you can make about him because he was always so controversial and ostentatious, but today such comments are improper. On the verge of a possible comeback or long-rumored Jackson 5 reunion, the King of Pop will be missed.

Does anyone else find it deeply distasteful that the one-hour special on Michael Jackson's death on ABC tonight is being hosted by Martin Bashir? I think that's disgusting considering how he treated Michael Jackson several years ago.