What film score theme/melody is going through your head right now?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the downsides of being into film music is that you get a LOT of tunes and melodies lodged into your head and find yourself whistling said tune involuntarily. The situation worsens when doing su

This old favorite gets stuck in my head every now and then.  It is running on a loop now. It's so sad there's never been a soundtrack release, would love a specialty label to do it.  Al

It's second only to Halo multiplayer in the "hilarious deaths and hijinks" department.

My friends and I would pretty much exclusively play on the snow map with the two lodges on opposite sides of the hill. So many memories in that map. Killing people with Oddjob's hat from across the map, and the glitches the bots would find themselves in. One time we noticed that Scaramanga was missing, so we set out to search for him using the radar.

"According to my radar, he should be right... here!" *Looking directly at a mountain side. Slowly look up and see him running in place all the way at the top of the mountain.* "Scaramanga!"

• 3 weeks later...

Theme and Answer to a Dream from Sodom and Gomorrah by Miklós Rózsa. Man that guy could write some ear wormy themes, the two love themes in this example included. This stuff has been playing in my head for two days now.

Got this album a week ago and still haven't heard a single note of it! It was a crazy week.

Karol

You'll be in for a treat Karol. Although not on El Cid level this still packs a huge punch but most surprisingly the two supremely lyrical love themes have the greatest staying power.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...