Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

Mr. Ford is sweating... maybe he isnt comfortable... :lol:

I think the new girl will play han and leais daughter, i mean, they are rehearshing... and he is in the middle of her "parents"

Hey, we got Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Max von Sydrow. I think that makes up for Adam Driver's casting.

Simple math!

What's wrong with him anyway?

Karol

What's wrong with Adam Driver? He has a very intriguing look and poise

I don't like him on Girls at all.

(About Von Sydow) He will be an imperial for sure, that does not mean neccessarily a villain (if they make something similar as the imperial remnant), but he really has the imperial rictus hehe.

"Awesome cast!"

"This is gonna be epic!"

I don't even know who the f**k half of these people are.

No one knew who Mark Hammil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were either. Only Alec Guinness and Peter Cushing were well known actors.

I have no idea who half of these people are (I only know Oscar Isaas, Andy Serkis (another CG character? ;)) and Max Von Sydow).

EDIT: Wow. Just found this. Check 0'43!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i88cjgcyoX0

No John Williams allowed? Someone should smack the bitch for that!

Regarding the cast, I too have no clue who half of them are.

This isn't the whole cast....

True, there will be troopers and Grand Moffs, aliens, small parts - but that is the whole "main cast" sitting down today for the first table read.

"Awesome cast!"

"This is gonna be epic!"

No one knew who Mark Hammil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were either. Only Alec Guinness and Peter Cushing were well known actors.

After STAR WARS, Hamill, Fisher and Mayhew were still off the radar.

At least Billy Dee had Colt 45.

"Awesome cast!"

"This is gonna be epic!"

I was 14 and to me they were all unknown actors. I didn't mind at all.

Daisy Ridley looks like she could be Han and Leia's grown daughter... you can see a familial resemblance between her and Carrie Fisher.

In the table read photo she's seated right in between Ford and Fischer, so that seems likely (probably not a coincidence)

Looking at the pic, Oscar Isaac looks thrilled to be there. Ditto for Driver, Boyega, and Gleeson.

How can you even tell? :blink: They're just sitting around and Gleeson's got his back to the camera!

I think I'm getting the actors mixed up. I thought Isaac was sitting next to Kathleen Kennedy... and I didn't know Gleeson was the one with the back of his head to the camera.

I think I'm getting the actors mixed up. I thought Isaac was sitting next to Kathleen Kennedy... and I didn't know Gleeson was the one with the back of his head to the camera.

Ah okay. Yeah, Gleeson is to Kennedy's left, and I believe that's producer Bryan Burk in between Kennedy and Mayhew. Oscar Isaac and John Boyega are on the top left, sitting together, followed by Adam Driver on the next couch with Kasdan.