The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

I don't see how I could walk around with T-Shirts like that.

Why don't you just get one saying "I'm a nerd" and get it over with?

Because that T-Shirt would actually be cooler than the Indy one. If only slightly.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how I could walk around with T-Shirts like that.

Why don't you just get one saying "I'm a nerd" and get it over with?

Because I refuse to be pesimistic, unlike you, and I am expecting a good movie.

And why should I care what's socially acceptable.

George-Costanza.JPG

"If it were socially acceptable, I would wear nothing but velvet."

I hope for this extra's sake that this is all some sort of masterfully-planned disinformation scheme. There are some plot spoilers (if the report is authentic), so don't go to the link if you're wanting to remain spoiler-free.

Spielberg furious

I hope for this extra's sake that this is all some sort of masterfully-planned disinformation scheme. There are some plot spoilers (if the report is authentic), so don't go to the link if you're wanting to remain spoiler-free.

Spielberg furious

That was on AICN a week or so ago too. Thankfully it's not that spoilery. If it's true though the guy's a seriously stupid git that can pretty much forget about that acting career.

even though they're probably fake, could everyone please type: *SPOILER ALERT!* when talking about spoilers, just so there is no chance that it is spoiled for the rest of us. thanks!

even though they're probably fake, could everyone please type: *SPOILER ALERT!* when talking about spoilers, just so there is no chance that it is spoiled for the rest of us. thanks!

Er, we didn't actually mention any spoilers, and Dole make it pretty obvious that the article has spoilers.

Er, we didn't actually mention any spoilers, and Dole make it pretty obvious that the article has spoilers.

I know, this is just for future reference, in case anybody wants to discuss the "spoilers" found on the article. I wasn't blaming anyone. I didn't read the article because Dole made it obvious there were spoilers.

Spielberg furious

That was on AICN a week or so ago too. Thankfully it's not that spoilery. If it's true though the guy's a seriously stupid git that can pretty much forget about that acting career.

Well, there's nothing much to say. If that's true, if I was Spielberg (or Lucas, or whoever decides) I would immediately fire that stupid idiot and hire someone else for his role, and re-shot his scenes (as I doubt he's featured in so many scenes...).

And surely he won't act again.

Anybody know if this is a reliable source? Because he seemed so humble in all his interview on indianajones.com, it seems odd he would screw this up.

Who, Spielberg?

Anybody know if this is a reliable source? Because he seemed so humble in all his interview on indianajones.com, it seems odd he would screw this up.
Who, Spielberg?
No, Shia LaBoeuf.

Could anybody say, w/out mentioning any of the spoilers, what Spielberg said in the article (if he said anything)?

Also, again w/out mentioned spoilers, could anybody say what was given away? I mean liked saying "the climax and resolution of the film was given away" w/out saying, "everybody dies in the end" or something.

Who, Spielberg?

No, Shia LaBoeuf.

This was about a certain Tyler Nelson, not Shia Laboeuf.

Who, Spielberg?

No, Shia LaBoeuf.

This was about a certain Tyler Nelson, not Shia Laboeuf.

Oh, didn't see that.

I've just heard it from a friend in New York that John Williams has suffered a massive stroke and has lost most of his brain function.

I've just heard it from a friend in New York that John Williams has suffered a massive stroke and has lost most of his brain function.

He could point- and aimlessly scribble notes on paper, and because of his instincts the resulting score would still be better than 90% of everything else.

YES :microwave: *

I dont want any unfinished bussiness in Williams career.

In this case, an indy movie without a Williams score would not be an indy movie...

I'm a little superstitious, that's it. I dont like talking about death of living people...

* j/k :P

John Williams is dead John Williams is dead John Williams is dead John Williams is dead John Williams is dead!

:) Come on it´s not funny any longer.

OK, this is getting out of hand.

Computers, photos for new 'Indiana Jones' stolen

Computers and photographs for director Steven Spielberg's upcoming fourth "Indiana Jones" film were stolen, and DreamWorks Pictures SKG has asked local law enforcement to investigate, a studio spokeswoman said.

"An investigation is being conducted by law enforcement," said Kristin Stark, a spokeswoman for DreamWorks.

Stark declined to say where and when the theft took place. Officials from the Los Angeles Police Department, the FBI and the Sheriff's Department could not immediately confirm that they were investigating.

Marvin Levy, Spielberg's spokesman, said the director was concerned that the thieves might be trying to sell the materials.

"We want to warn the media that anything that is offered is stolen property," Levy said. "We know it is out there."

He said that he didn't know specifics about the crime but that he believed it had occurred fairly recently.

Stark said the stolen items contained "confidential and proprietary materials" related to the movie, which is considered a potential blockbuster for next summer. There is much anticipation about the film, which will hit the big screen 19 years after the last installment in the series. The movie stars Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett.

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-indianajones3...=la-home-center

Computers and photographs for director Steven Spielberg's upcoming fourth "Indiana Jones" film were stolen, and DreamWorks Pictures SKG has asked local law enforcement to investigate, a studio spokeswoman said.

"An investigation is being conducted by law enforcement," said Kristin Stark, a spokeswoman for DreamWorks.

Excellent writing.

I'm just glad that the bloggers and whoever else these shmucks tried to sell the stuff to did the right thing and turned them in. I wish those people involved in the leaking of the last Potter book could have had that kind of sense.

I'm just glad that the bloggers and whoever else these shmucks tried to sell the stuff to did the right thing and turned them in. I wish those people involved in the leaking of the last Potter book could have had that kind of sense.

Hear, hear.

The Potter book did not leak a year before it was released. This is much more important.

And there was not a 17 year hyatus between Half-blood prince and Deathly Hallows...

Excellent writing.

:D