The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold

Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant

I like those

Yeah, those two or City of Gods work for me. The rest are just...not good.

I wonder if JW will open Indy 4 like he did with Raiders/Last Crusade or with an arrangement of a period song?

Personally,I don't think much can top his version of "Anything Goes"

post-2526-1186968094_thumb.jpg

Well...will see. It just depends how the story starts off with Indy IV and the actual story for Indy IV...

Raiders - starts off in some rain forests or the jungle in South America...

ToD - starts off in some club in Shanghai where decided to have a song for the opening scene...

TLC - starts off in Utah as a little kid as Indy...

Indy IV - Starts off whatever Lucas/spielberg had in mind for opening for Indy IV or whatever what the story is going to be about....????

It was more or less done in Fate of atlantis...

But if people complained about Marcus being 'dumbened' i dont want to think what they will say for indy...specially when a tie is supposed to 'kill' the character...

Possible titles for the movie?

Here

Lame.

They forgot Indiana Jones and the Return Of The Lost Ark...... :angry:

Revenge of the Lost Ark!

An Ark does not seek revenge. :|

Remember ToD didn't just open with a song for fun. It established Willie Scott as a nightclub singer.

Well... they may want to introduce Indy's son as a Greaser... literally

What about now...skincrawl, huh? :)

• 2 weeks later...
So Williams is starting work on Idy 4 in October? Even if it's late October, that give him a schedule of over half a year, since the film will be released on my birthday next year.

This can only be a good thing.

great!

So Williams is starting work on Idy 4 in October? Even if it's late October, that give him a schedule of over half a year, since the film will be released on my birthday next year.

Wouldn't that depend on when the score is recorded? Williams started work on AOTC in October but had to record it starting in January.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Isn't that a He-Man episode?

I like "Lost City Of Gold" and "City Of Gods". Is that a hint at Eldorado?

They should stick with City of Gods. Nice, catchy, and pompous, yet not too cheesy.

I heard that Spielberg and company set up camp at Downey Studios which they are filming in a friggin' massive "soundstage. This could turn to out to be really, really big.

I heard that Spielberg and company set up camp at Downey Studios which they are filming in a friggin' massive "soundstage. This could turn to out to be really, really big.

The Terminal also used a friggin massive soundstage... But that was just to replicate something completely banal. This will be neat. Hopefully, interiors on the scale of Temple of Doom.

The Terminal also used a friggin massive soundstage... But that was just to replicate something completely banal. This will be neat. Hopefully, interiors on the scale of Temple of Doom.

That would be awesome! Here's hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

This can only be a good thing.

Actually not a good thing. He started working in October in Episode I... he recorded the music in February... and then the movie was re-edited. That can happen again.

I can't believe a fourth Williams Indy score is just around the corner. To be honest, I kind of never thought it would end up happening, but here we nearly are!!

In an effort not to jinx things, I certainly wish Williams all the best health in the next few months! We lifelong fans of his -- at least, I -- have been dreaming of this moment for some time. I hope you deliver, Mr Williams. Wow us, please!!! ;)

Bowie - only just 'realising' the profound historic moment we are nearing (a la the lead-up to The Phantom Menace in 1998).

Yeah but Spielberg is the director,not Lucas,so editing up to the last minute is less likely

And if they just use studio players rather than the LSO (as is more likely) it'll be much easier to record last second cues.

I can't believe a fourth Williams Indy score is just around the corner. To be honest, I kind of never thought it would end up happening, but here we nearly are!!

In an effort not to jinx things, I certainly wish Williams all the best health in the next few months! We lifelong fans of his -- at least, I -- have been dreaming of this moment for some time. I hope you deliver, Mr Williams. Wow us, please!!! :lol:

Amen to that!

Hopefully the next historic moment will be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Yeah, that would be great! It really is a shame JW didn't stay for all the films--it would him a job, which he hasn't had for several years now, and it would be great music, and if these films are historic, such as the Star Wars Saga or the Indiana Jones Adventures, it would let him say he was able to do all of them. Let's just hope he continues to enjoy excellent health, so he can wow us many more times.

I was already worried Williams not making it to Revenge of the Sith

Hopefully the next historic moment will be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Crikey, the amount of times you forecast Williams' death is disturbing. I believe he'll do one of the TinTin movies. The first one. It will be a Spielberg film, after all. I believe the theme will be one of those that gets in the public mind. Deathly Hallows will probably be as good as Azkaban, but people will take longer to warm up to it. Those are MY predictions - nothing so... morbid. It isn't like the man is on death's door!

Some of the pictures from that site are pictures of the egypt pharaohs. Great this does sound like another raiders.