Who the hell carries out snow-operations in black gear?

Lazenby wore a Navy Blue smock during the old school Commando helicopter raid on Piz Gloria in OHMSS.

Black is taking it to the next stage. :)

Who the hell carries out snow-operations in black gear?

Lazenby wore a Navy Blue smock during the old school Commando helicopter raid on Piz Gloria in OHMSS.

Black is taking it to the next stage. :)

The navy smock Lazenby wore had a classic look. I am sure if you want the jacket Craig is wearing it will cost you £3000 and it looks effeminate. It looks midnight navy rather than black.

No Walther PPK.

Right at the end of the clip, you see Bond take the gun he's holding in the still from a 'heavy' whilst knocking him out. I daresay the PPK will still feature in SPECTRE somewhere.

I am sure if you want the jacket Craig is wearing it will cost you £3000 and it looks effeminate.

Oh God. You're not one of the Daniel Craig is not Bond.com crew are you?

of course not. I think it is a generational thing. I think Millennials tend to be Craig fans more than Gen-Xers.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the series' first night-time car chase since the fire engine/San Fran cops one in AVTAK (Bond's pursuit of the kidnapped Vesper in CR is probably too brief to count).

Interesting. Though I can hear Gyver cursing.

You called?

Indeed.

Don't tell me, "Hinx" has one leg handicapped due to some old war injury, and is *drumroll* hinking! Everything sounding close to Jinx is a bad omen.

I think this is the series' first night-time car chase since the fire engine/San Fran cops one in AVTAK (Bond's pursuit of the kidnapped Vesper in CR is probably too brief to count).

Goldfinger car chase around Auric's factory is night time.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. First it was teasers for trailers now it's teasers for posters.

What's next, teasers for titles?

Hardly any films get interesting posters these days. I mean, when was the last really great movie poster anyway?