Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

Why not just combine both films and have Indy fighting dinosaurs on Isla Nublar? Save me the trouble of seeing two movies.

LOL

But you don't HAVE to see them you know.

Jurassic Park 4 is rumoured to concern Simon, an extremely intelligent velicoraptor engineered with vocal chords to give him the power to speak. Simon wants nothing more than to fit in with the other creatures that are in his range of intellect, humans, but they shun him and are cruel. Simon becomes angry, and returns to Jurassic Park and becomes the leader all the Raptor packs. He leads them on an assault on a ship that was unfortunate enough to approach the island, and he pilots the ship back to America, where his army of raptors lay siege to a military facility. He sends his most trustworthy raptors to assassinate key US political figures. The siege is a success, and Simon broadcasts a televised message to the entire world, saying that unless Raptors are given status as citizens with the same rights as humans he will launch a worldwide nuclear attack. The nations of the world decline and Simon turns the world into a nuclear holocaust.

This movie is said to pave the way for a brand new series, called World of the Raptors. This series, projected to run for about 5 films, will concern the future, when Velicoraptors and other dinosaurs rule the world, and humans are only servants. But Dr. Grant, who became an astronaut after he got tired of palaeontology, gets caught in a magical time warp that takes him to this future world, where he will try to show the meaning of freedom to the dumb humans of the future.

I do. :)

I'll see Indy 4 whether JW's scoring or not, but I probably won't see Indy 4 if he's not.

HUH? ;)

Another JP?

Is it a good move U think?

It is supposed to close the saga forever, so yes its a good idea.

Indy was not and there you have a new movie (cool ;) )

I hope spielberg wants to close the saga himself :)

Jurassic Park 4 is rumoured to concern Simon, an extremely intelligent velicoraptor engineered with vocal chords to give him the power to speak. Simon wants nothing more than to fit in with the other creatures that are in his range of intellect, humans, but they shun him and are cruel. Simon becomes angry, and returns to Jurassic Park and becomes the leader all the Raptor packs. He leads them on an assault on a ship that was unfortunate enough to approach the island, and he pilots the ship back to America, where his army of raptors lay siege to a military facility. He sends his most trustworthy raptors to assassinate key US political figures. The siege is a success, and Simon broadcasts a televised message to the entire world, saying that unless Raptors are given status as citizens with the same rights as humans he will launch a worldwide nuclear attack. The nations of the world decline and Simon turns the world into a nuclear holocaust.  

This movie is said to pave the way for a brand new series, called World of the Raptors. This series, projected to run for about 5 films, will concern the future, when Velicoraptors and other dinosaurs rule the world, and humans are only servants. But Dr. Grant, who became an astronaut after he got tired of palaeontology, gets caught in a magical time warp that takes him to this future world, where he will try to show the meaning of freedom to the dumb humans of the future.

Can't wait to see it! This sounds so utterly COOL!! LOL

If Spielberg is working on Jurassic Park 4 then it should be good. I for one loved the other 3 Jurassic Park movies. Hey what can I say? I'm a sucker for those type of films.

I wonder if Sam Neil, Laura Dern (who played Dr. Sattler) and Jeff Goldbloom will be back together for the 4th one or not? Would be a cool reunion.

I don't know why so many here hate Don Davis's Jurassic Park III score. I thought it was very good and loved the way how he incorperated Williams original music. After all it wouldn't be Jurassic Park with out the main themes. :) However since Spielberg is working on this one and Indy 4 it's a good possibility that Williams will be writing both scores for the movies.

I do. :)

I'll see Indy 4 whether JW's scoring or not, but I probably won't see Indy 4 if he's not.

HUH? ;)

:oops:

I'll correct myself:

I'll see Indy 4 whether JW's scoring or not, but I probably won't see JP 4 if he's not. ;)

That article is worth more, marshall denied Back to the future new movie.

Good! (Fox as Doc Brown???? :))

I wonder if Sam Neil, Laura Dern (who played Dr. Sattler) and Jeff Goldbloom will be back together for the 4th one or not?  Would be a cool reunion.

I don't know why so many here hate Don Davis's Jurassic Park III score.  I thought it was very good and loved the way how he incorperated Williams original music.  After all it wouldn't be Jurassic Park with out the main themes.  :)  However since Spielberg is working on this one and Indy 4 it's a good possibility that Williams will be writing both scores for the movies.

I think sam neill will be in, and jeff goldblum possibly...but he should be following sarah harding since he would not have any interest this time if she is not...

Shame they screwed the relationship of allan-ellie in the 3rd part :)

And don davis' is a fun score, and IMO, much better derivative sequel than GOF seems to be. At least he got some minor motifs from williams and transformed them into themes.

I think some unforseen event(script rejected again,Lucas or Spielberg or Ford unavailable) will happen again.Indy 4 will never be made.

They've been "ready to shoot it" since 1999 or so.

K.M.

Indy 4 will never be made.

K.M.

Well... you were right about the "I am the Senate" RotS cue and Memoirs being awarded so... :)

I would be delighted (not in a nasty way) if the project fell through.

Shame they screwed the relationship of allan-ellie in the 3rd part :)

Probably the character Allan didn't want to have kids while Ellie did and that was probably the reason why that ended their relationship. Just a guess of course. You can tell he didn't really want any in Jurassic Park and wasn't fond of kids. Also too their experience on the island might have changed them both quite a bit. *shrugs*

I rather believe Laura dern didnt want to play a major role in the movie or was not completely available, so they married her with a goverment agent so he can save the people in the island.

In jurasic park finale, you can clearly see Alan likes kids now, and they both know it. There are no doubts they will be happily ever after. That's my main complain about JPIII.

That article is worth more, marshall denied Back to the future new movie.

Good! (Fox as Doc Brown???? :))

It was clear sarcasm from Michael J. Fox. He never suggested it seriously. It was so obvious.

And I don’t think Spielberg will direct JP4. It will be a bad choice for him to direct obvious popcorn trash.

Stop with the sequels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aughhh!!!!!!!!!!

banghead

Please no more!!!!!!!!!

I do not want to see a 4th IJ film and JP had it's run. Go on to something original, give me a reason to go to the movies and not stay at home watching old classics.

I think in the final installment they will find raptors on the mainland (like in the first book) after which they will destroy both islands (military hunting down the dinos).

I'm sure somewhere down the road someone will convince Universal to remake Jaws with a CGI shark with more blood and gore. The shark will appear right at the beginning as it leaps out of the ocean with Chrissy in it's mouth.

Don't worry though with Steve Alten's MEG in production we'll get a shark film in 2007 I believe.

I remember the JP4 IMDB page, several years ago not only had a plot (I can detail if you want) but also a director (Simon Wincer if I remember correctly).

JW wanting to do it? I find that a little difficult to believe, given how far the franchise has fallen into popcorn territory, and no, I don't consider the first movie strictly a popcorn one - I think it's a bit more critically receptive than that.

On the other hand...another Jurassic score from the master himself is damn tempting :)

i read somewhere that he wanted to do JP III but he couldn't because of his schedule and that he wants to do JP IV. i cant remember where. it was probably on the internet somewhere. you can trust everything on the internet. it was awhile back anyway. dont trust my words.

Are you kidding?

Bring on Indy 4.

Let's face it, if it sucks, you can just ignore it. If it happens to be good, well then we got another good film and possible another great score.

Even your predecessor Neil, who ignores the films TESB and ROTJ enjoys the scores tremendously.

So there's really nothing to lose.

Let's face it, if it sucks, you can just ignore it. If it happens to be good, well then we got another good film and possible another great score.

After a while... people still moan about the prequels though...

They should both be good. I'm excited for two new films by the master and two new scores by the other master. :mrgreen:

Like Steef said, if it's good, then that's great, if not we can forget it. I feel the same way about JP. Hopefully it will ignore the events of JPIII, which should have been scrapped when they ran out of money at the end. JPII is better, but neither, of course, live up to the first.

~Sturgis

Spielberg Shares JP IV Ideas

What's next for Jurassic Park?

by Paul Davidson

November 11, 2005 -

Steven Spielberg is taking a personal interest in Jurassic Park again, and some of the bits he cut from the first two films are going to make it into the fourth one.

The accomplished director shared some of his plan for the next movie in the dino series with students of the University of Southern California during a recent question and answer session. One scene he regrets leaving out of The Lost World was a major sequence in which the film's characters try to outrun velociraptors on motorcycles – the characters ride the motorcycles, not the raptors. Get it? The filmmakers said he definitely intends to include that sequence in Jurassic Park IV.

Spielberg also says that he's taking another look at Michael Crichton's original novel to find parts that would make solid additions to the next movie.

Now, if only we could get Spielberg to commit to a date. There's still no firm word on when production on JP IV may get underway.

So, as it seems JP4 WILL end up being made and Spielberg plans to direct, do we think that Williams will return to it?

I still can't imagine why Spielberg would be willing to direct this. In fact i can't imagine why this movie should be made. They ran out of ideas long ago, and the results can be dramatic (see JPIII).